Bucken Nef is a covert agent of the Principality of Bel Myre. To help recover the lost sovereignty of the Principality, he operates an underground resistance movement against the Empire. He is usually seen near Hendon Myre City Hall gathering intelligence from Dungeon Fighters and recruiting people for secret missions. Since the likelihood of war between the Dark Elves and the Principality became a reality, he has also been sighted near Aphelia Post working to prevent war at all cost. Since the Cataclysm, Bucken now resides in the upper parts of Underfoot.
- Helps players create a guild, level up a guild, and give guild buffs
- Sells one MP Elixir, and one Ham Bone.
- Sells Rare Weapon Jars, in return for a specific item.
- Shh, quiet. What is it?
- I'm on a secret mission.
- No one's following you, right?
- Here, get down.
- From now on, you will never see me again.
- We are strangers now.
- Buken in Aphelia Post does not Help with players guilds
- If it's for the sake of peace in Bel Myre...
- You don't have to lower your voice here.
- This is probably your first time seeing my face, right?
- I feel a dangerous force coming here from Bel Myre.
- Welcome. Good to see you.
- Affairs abroad are different now.
- We have no time to waste.
- We must go at once.
- Please, don't be late.
- For the sake of peace in Bel Myre.
- I shall reveal my true identity.
- Bucken's name was originally spelt "Birken" by developers, but in the NA version, his name was changed to its present form.