DFO World Wiki is a dedicated English database of Dungeon Fighter Online, an MMO developed by NeoPle.
The wiki is currently being maintained by various contributors and editors. Established in May 2009, we have 2,502 articles to date.
If you would like to help out, find out how to get started.
Frequently check discussion sections for what needs to be done. Expand stubs, add new articles, and update outdated pages. Refer to the wiki guideline if you are new to wikis. Lastly, visit our IRC channel for general guidance.
You can visit our other wiki here: Mabinogi World Wiki
DFO World News
- Beta testing for Dungeon Fighter Online has opened.
- OBT Part 1 Celebration event has begun.
- Receive rewards when levels 1,5,30,45,60 are reached.
- OBT Part 1 celebration quests can be completed only by once per a character.
- Thank you for reaching 30,000 Likes !
- Upon logging on to the first character, a Reward Box will be automatically sent to you by mail.
- Special Advantages for Alpha Testers!
- Characters from Alpha Test have their Name, Class, Job Type, Awakening, and level saved.
- Support equipment and supplies for Alpha testers are available through mail.
- Bug's Life event has begun.
- Report any errors in the game and be rewarded with Ceras.
- A daily quest is given by an Event NPC called "Buggie" in the Seria’s Room.
- Collect Hind Legs, Feelers and Eyeballs in event dungeons.
- Quest is repeatable once a day.
- Danjin's Secret Coin event has begun.
- Clear recommended dungeons for secret coins.
- The coins cannot be used until OBT Part 2.
- This event is limited to once per account.
- Registration for Dungeon Fighter Online has opened, and the beta is now available for downloading at http://www.dfoneople.com/. New players can find details on how to register by visiting the site. Alpha players will be asked to set a new password upon logging in with the associated Facebook account.
- Neople has announced that the OBT will be released on March 24th,
- Neople revealed more OBT details in their latest Facebook post:
- Great Metastasis + New dungeons and quests
- Improved Trade system
- Inability to transfer gold to other accounts via mail and trade. Transfer is still possible between characters on the same account. Auction House is unaffected.
- Extra note for Alpha players: If the Facebook account used during Alpha is not used to register with, character data may be lost.
- Neople unveiled their new website at DFONeople.com.
- On March 24th (Late 23rd in some areas), the teaser will be replaced with the login page for the beta test.
- More information for the Alpha Test players can be found in their Facebook post.
- Neople announced that despite there being fake likes and not hitting 60k likes, they're adding the two 'mystery' characters: Dark Knight and Creator
- Some responses clarified that the upcoming Beta would be an "Open" Closed Beta Test (anyone can join).
- Neople announced a new likes goal of 60k for their Facebook page by December 31, 2014.
- Should their Facebook achieve this goal, they will include two 'mysterious' characters in the Beta Test for March 2015.
- Neople announced the closed Beta Test in March 2015 will be an Open Beta Test. The exact release date is unannounced.
- Neople announced Closed Beta will be in March 2015.
- People who participate in the closed beta will receive a special avatar.
- Anyone will be allowed to play in the closed beta if DFO's Facebook page reaches 40k likes by December 31, 2014.
- Dungeon Fighter Online Alpha Test is closed as of June 13th,
- The Golden Goblin and Blitz Burning Event has begun.
- The Golden Goblin and Blitz Burning Event has begun.
- The Golden Goblin: Defeat the Golden Goblin in various dungeons to earn gold and items, as well as a Goblin Pot that will give you a random rare item for your level.
- Blitz Burning Event: As you burn Blitz points, all stats will be increased, skill cooldown will be decreased and all skill levels will be increased.
- Neople has announced that Dungeon Fighter Online Alpha will be closed on June 13th,
- All Gold, and several items such as avatars, weapons, armor, and/or pets, will be wiped from the Alpha upon official opening.
- This includes items stored in the vault.
- You will retain your Character Names, levels, and classes.
- There is no official date of the reopening.
- Another means of login will be available outside of Facebook login.
- Players in the alpha will be rewarded for participating.
- For more detailed information, visit the Dungeon Fighter Online Facebook Page
- The Golden Goblin and Blitz Burning Event has ended.
- The Golden Goblin has begun.
- The Blitz Points Burning Event now applies to all channels.
- The Golden Goblin has ended.
- The Blitz Points Burning Event has begun for Alpha Test.
- This event only affects Grand Flores, Sky Tower, and Behemoth channels.
- Burning Blitz outside of these channels will still allow the burning stages to occur upon changing into any of the three channels.
- The Golden Goblin Event has begun for Alpha Test.
- Alpha testing for Dungeon Fighter online has opened. For details on how to enter alpha testing, see here.
- Alpha test servers are updated to the Season 2, Act 6 Patch.
- This server is open world wide.
- Blitz Points reset at
- The EXP Burning and Item Drop Rate Event has begun.
DFO Server Updates
Client Version 188.8.131.52
Launcher Version 184.108.40.206
The latest patch was on March 24th, 2014
March 24th, 2015
May 15th, 2014
- [Alpha Test] - Alpha Test began on May 15th, 2014.