|Base Job||Male Mage|
|Specialized Armor||Leather Armor|
|Class Information||Magic Skills: None |
Physical Skills: Percent Damage
|Alternate Names||Swift Master|
Korean: 스위프트 마스터
|Alternate Names||Storm Bringer|
The Abyss, with its infinite mana, does not only intensify its bearer's mana, but also controls air currents.
The unexpected ability to dominate the power of wind has appeared.
This is a surprising discovery known to a select group of mages who make the best use of it by adapting
the power of wind for combat purposes.
People call these mages the Swift Masters.
The Swift Masters can agitate the air,
creating gales and storms to subdue their enemies.
They move as if they are riding the wind,
inspiring awe in those around them.
Gifted fighters, the Swift Masters think fast
and eliminate their enemies just as quickly with deadly grace.
Fast, agile and aerodynamic, the Swift Master controls the winds around him, striking enemies up close with slipstream speed, blasting strong gusts of air away or capturing foes within vacuums only to deal the finishing blow after.
- At level 50, the Swift Master awakens as a Tempest then at level 75, the Tempest awakens as an Aiolos.
- His subclass cosmetic effect has wind swirl beneath his feet as he levitates in his idle, and his run animation changes to have him glide slightly off the ground.
- His second awakening cosmetic effect are two miniature tornadoes swirling then fusing together around the character.
- 1 Becoming an Swift Master
- 2 Awakening as a Tempest
- 3 Awakening as an Aiolos
- 4 New Skills
- 5 Original Class Skills
- 6 Media Content
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Gallery
Becoming an Swift Master
The Male Mage must first reach level 15.
Awakening as a Tempest
Right now a furious storm is raging outside. If it hits our city, then the entire city could be swallowed by darkness, and everything that it took us centuries to build could be destroyed in a matter of minutes.
This storm is not natural—it's a Tempest's handiwork! It shoots biting winds that spin fast, pushing everything away.
We're surprised by the scale of this storm that is as powerful as an act of God. We've been attacked before. We can be attacked again.
Soon the Tempest will come to collect his due.
The Swift Master must first reach level 50.
- Talk to Sharan in Underfoot Hall.
- Collect 1000 White Cube Fragments, 1000 Red Cube Fragments, 100 Superior Hardeners, and 100 Superior Irons.
- Clear the 30th floor of the Tower of the Dead.
- Obtain 10 Powerful Essences from APCs in Tower of the Dead or Tower of Illusion.
- Collect 60 Chaos Stone Debris, 120 Seals of Emperor Helm, and 80 Seals of Empress Skardi.
Awakening as an Aiolos
The Tempest must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Sharan in Underfoot.
- Enter the Black Dragon Tournament and obtain 30 Black Dragon Energy from the APCs.
Swift Master Skills
Swift Master TP Skills
Swift Master Awakening Skills
Swift Master 2nd Awakening Skills
Original Class Skills
Male Mage Skills
Male Mage TP Skills
General TP Skills
- [Swift Master Trailer][Tempest Trailer][Aiolos Trailer]
- [Swift Master English Trailer]
- [Info and Concept Art] [2nd Awakening Concept Art]
- The 2nd awakening title is also one of the names of Aeolus, a ruler of winds within Greek Mythology.
Swift Master Skill Cut-In
Swift Master Concept Art
Swift Master Subclass Avatar
Swift Master Motion Aura
Weapons Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle--