3rd Chronicle gear is a step up from the 2nd Chronicle gear. It is used mostly for the Lv70 Otherverse Dungeons.
3rd Chronicle gear comes in two distinct forms unlike 2nd Chronicle gear.
- Cracked: Also known as Tainted Dimensional 3rd Chronicle gear. This is "normal" 3rd Chronicle equipment. Cracked items are sorted by subclass. A Cracked item can be imbued with Dimensional Energy, altering a Skill. Your Class (Awakening) must match the item's type to receive its energy. Can only be imbued 2 times, and the same skill cannot be imbued twice. If adding a new skill fails, this item is destroyed.
- Set: This type of 3rd Chronicle gear has Set effects on it. Sorted by subclass. Collect Set gear to reap powerful bonuses and Set Effects. The actual equipment has slightly better stats than Cracked gear. However, unlike Cracked gear, it cannot be imbued with Dimensional Auras.
3rd Chronicle Set Notes:
- Equip level restricted to 70.
- The 3rd Chronicle items will only drop on King's Road.
- The 3rd Chronicle Set Item's Rings and Shoes will not drop in dungeons, and can only be purchased from Klonter in Aphelia Post.
- Recipes for some 3rd Chronicle Equipment Set items can be found in dungeons.
- There are bonuses obtained when wearing 3, 6 or 9 pieces of an individual set.
How to Get
You can get 3rd Chronicle gear in one of three ways:
- Random drop in Lv70 Otherverse dungeons.
- Buy from Klonter using Interdimensional Fragments.
- Obtain from special Quests.
For 3rd Chronicle gear, certain pieces will only drop on a certain road. Note that Set gear only drops on Kings.
- Normal: Pants, Shoes, Ring
- Experts: Top, Belt, Necklace
- Masters: Weapon, Shoulder, Bracelet
- Kings: All Cracked Armors and Weapons, Sub-Equipment, Magic Stone, and most Set items.
You can imbue Tainted equipment with a Dimensional Aura, altering a Skill of your choice. Depending on you the Aura you use, a different aspect of the Skill will be altered. Dimensional Auras can be found in the 3rd Chronicle Otherverse dungeons, or by collecting "Interdimensional Fragments" and trading them with Klonter in Aphelia Post.
|Red Dimensional Aura||Increases Damage dealt by a Skill.|
|Blue Dimensional Aura||Decreases Cooldown for a Skill.|
|Green Dimensional Aura||Can add special effect options to a Skill.|
|3rd Chronicle Sets|