|Job NPC||Commander Schmidt|
|Specialized Weapon||Tachi, Heavy Blade, Changdao, Core Blade|
|“||If you have a mission, you must complete it.||”|
The Agent is a loner and a man of enigma, a product from a time long past. In his past, he had once served under the Empyrean nobility as a bodyguard and professional assassin. Now, he has come out of the shadows and out of retirement to refine his skills once again. The Agent is unique in that his armament of choice primarily consists of swords and firearms, blending a mixture of ranged and melee combat to a deadly degree. In addition to his diverse armaments he is also nimble and lithe, applying his ninja-like speed to his martial prowess to become one formidable opponent.
- A fast hitter armed with only a Handgun and a Tachi. Specializes in Leather Armor.
- A bruiser wielding not only a hardy Shotgun and a Heavy Blade but plenty of devastating explosives. Specializes in Heavy Armor.
- An acrobatic sharpshooter and swordsman specialized in fast-paced combat and armed with a SMG and a Changdao. Specializes in Light Armor.
- A high tech warrior armed with a Core Blade and Pistol. Specializes in Cloth Armor.
How to Advance into a Subclass
For help deciding on your character, the Class Comparison tables have side-by-side class and subclass comparisons.
Agent SkillsMissing! Please add appropriate skills to Category:Agent Skills and Category:Active Skills
General TP Skills
- [Agent Theme Song: Nowhere - feat. Kim Min Ho]
- [Agent KR Promo Animation]
- [Agent KR Trailer (English Translated)]
- [Agent KR Trailer]
- [Secret Agent and Troubleshooter KR Promo]
- [Secret Agent and Troubleshooter English Promo]
- [Hitman and Specialist KR Promo]
- [Hitman and Specialist English Promo]
- The Agent is the first class to be released alongside his own second awakenings.
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|