From DFO World Wiki
- Changes basic attack string to expose enemies' backs at the end of the string.
- Shadow Cut gains Super Armor (Status) and inflicts additional hitstun. Also briefly immobilizes enemies that cannot be grabbed as well as enemies with Super Armor (Status)
- Shining Cut's speed becomes fixed and can be used again in quick succession, with the second hit doing an uppercut into the air. Now forces enemies hit to face the direction from where they were struck, allowing you to get behind them.
- Eraser's finishing attack changes so that you will be facing the target's back after the finisher. Can now briefly grab enemies otherwise immune to grabs.
- Ankle Cut causes enemies hit to have their backs facing you.
|Shadow Dancer Skills|
|Active:||Abyss Drop Assassin's Attitude Assassination Blade Cyclone Final Destruction Heart Thrust Hold Up Neck Divider Shadow Dancing Shadow Decoy Shadow Trip|
|Passive:||Assassination Method Shadow Dancer Leather Armor Mastery Sharp Dagger|
|Awakening:||Dagger Throw Killing Shadow Rear Ambush Shadow Sting|
|2nd Awakening:||Chain Reaction Deadly Dance Fatal Blitz Veiled Attack|
|Shadow Dancer TP Skills|
|Abyss Drop Upgrade Assassination Upgrade Blade Cyclone Upgrade Final Destruction Upgrade Heart Thrust Upgrade Hold Up Upgrade Neck Divider Upgrade|
|Active:||Ankle Cut (Thief) Bone Shield Curse Spear Dark Soul Diving Arrow Eraser Flame Cut Flying Squirrel Kunai Throw Rising Cut Shadow Cut Shining Cut Slicer Transformation: Molting|
|Passive:||None! Please add appropriate skills to Category:Thief Skills and Category:Passive Skills|
|Active:||Ancient Memory Backstep Indomitable Spirit Leap Quick Rebound|
|Passive:||Basic Armor Mastery Basic Training Conversion Focus: Magical Critical Focus: Physical Critical Magical Rear Attack Physical Rear Attack Throw Mastery|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|