|Base Job||Male Slayer|
|Specialized Weapon||Katana, Short Sword (Recommended)|
|Specialized Armor||Plate Armor|
|Class Information||Magic Skills: Percent and Fixed Damage (Mostly Fixed) |
Physical Skills: None
Subclass Difficulty: Intermediate
|Alternate Names||Korean: 아수라 (Asula)|
Japanese: 阿修羅 (Ashura)
Chinese: 阿修罗 (Āxiūluō)
Korean: 대암흑천 (Daeamheugcheon)
Chinese: 大暗黒天 (Dàànhēitiān)
Korean: 인다라천 (Indalacheon)
Japanese: インドラ (Indora)
Chinese: 天帝 (tiāndì)
|“||I see with my entire body...
...so no matter where you attack me, I will know you're coming.
The Slayer abandoned his own eyes in order to awaken the waves. Commissioned by the Shonan craftsmen, they were able to compensate these blind warriors by crafting the Plate Armor. By doing so, the blinded warrior's efficiently would be useless, as well as losing one of their five senses. The good side to this however, is that their armor helps detect the flow of enemies surrounding him, easily able to identify the enemy. G.S.D. where he rests in the Hendon Myre Alley, is able to transfer this great flow of energy to emit powerful waves. The only thing to sew the Asura on the battlefield is showing the path to go forward.
They will leave no regrets to lose their sight from their selected route, which shall show them a determined will down the road.
The Asura is a Slayer who strikes a chilling bargain with the demon Kazan and sacrifices his eyes to attain great power. Though blind, the Asura can master magical attacks and defensive techniques, and sharpen skills that utilize waves and long-range weapons. A few of his most iconic skills are Ghost Orb, Spirit Crescent, and Agni Pentacle.
- At level 50, the Asura awakens as the Silent Eye. At level 75, the Silent Eye awakens as an Indra.
- His subclass cosmetic effect is a blindfold over his eyes, identical to that worn by G.S.D.
- His 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect is electricity surging from his torso, with glowing blue ancient writing on his left arm.
- 1 Becoming an Asura
- 2 Awakening as a Silent Eye
- 3 Awakening as an Indra
- 4 Skills
- 5 Original Class Skills
- 6 Media Content
- 7 Gallery
Becoming an Asura
The Slayer must first reach level 15.
Awakening as a Silent Eye
Let me read to you from the Book of Dark Visions, Chapter of Shadows. Within these lines you will know the epic of the Silent Eye.
“The earth quivers, yet my heart is filled with peace. Though my eyes have been cast into eternal darkness, I sense all things, seeing beyond the deception that the eyes can bring. Countless years of training in darkness has paved the way for a true kinship with the world of shadows.
I stand fast on the trembling earth, beneath the thick black skies. I reach stretch my senses out into my surroundings, and I feel the fear of those who surround me, their swords unsheathed and directed upon me. Beyond them I can sense my lost eyes. My eyes, embroidered into the dark boundless skies, have been there since the beginning. Yes, my precious Wave Eyes...keeping guardian watch over me. Their constant gaze will help me realize the power of waves.”
The Asura must first reach level 50.
- Talk to G.S.D in Underfoot Master Guild.
- Collect 1000 White Cube Fragments, 1000 Red Cube Fragments, 100 Superior Hardeners, and 100 Superior Irons.
- Clear the 30th floor of the Tower of the Dead.
- Obtain 10 Formidable Essences from APCs in Tower of the Dead or Tower of Illusion.
- Collect 60 Chaos Stone Debris, 120 Seals of Emperor Helm, and 80 Seals of Empress Skardi.
Awakening as an Indra
Slash the ghosts and challenge the gods.
Lightning splits the sky and the rage trembles across the land.
My blind eyes shall be in endless darkness.
But why does it emit such a bright light?
An energy that rises from the stalwart body splits the sky and each breath shakes the land.
The energy reaches a thousand miles,
and the wind spreads the sound of fear to the ends of the world.
— Wave Arcanum. Chapter of Thunder (Transcribed)
The Silent Eye must first reach level 75.
- Talk to G.S.D in Underfoot Master Guild.
- Enter the Black Dragon Tournament and obtain 30 Black Dragon Energy from the APCs.
Asura TP Skills
Asura Awakening Skills
Asura 2nd Awakening Skills
Original Class Skills
Male Slayer Skills
Male Slayer Albert Quest Skills
Male Slayer TP Skills
General TP Skills
- [Asura Trailer] [Asura English Trailer] [Asura Gameplay]
- [Indra Trailer] [Indra English Trailer] [Indra Gameplay]
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|