From DFO World Wiki
Attacks with a quick slash. Backstep Cutter can only be used in the middle of Backstep.
- SP per level: 50
- Cast Time: Instant Cast
- Cooldown: 2 sec
- MP Consumption: 4
- Allows the Blade Master to strike once during a Backstep.
- Useful maneuver to turn the tables on a tailing opponent.
- Able to damage knocked down opponents. Very useful for both offense and defense.
- With Level 3 of Bludgeon Mastery and a Bludgeon equipped, this skill will cause a shockwave, as well as bounce the enemy up significantly.
- This skill is mastered at Level 1.
|Blade Master TP Skills|
|Auto Guard Upgrade Charge Burst Upgrade Charge Crash Upgrade Draw Sword Upgrade Flip Side Counter Upgrade Flowing Stance Upgrade Illusion Sword Dance Upgrade Raging Dragon Slash Upgrade|
|Active:||Ancient Memory Backstep Indomitable Spirit Leap Quick Rebound|
|Passive:||Basic Armor Mastery Basic Training Conversion Focus: Magical Critical Focus: Physical Critical Magical Rear Attack Physical Rear Attack Throw Mastery|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|