Property "Has location" (as page type) with input value "Bahn Hafen]] [[Slaugh Industrial Complex" contains invalid characters or is incomplete and therefore can cause unexpected results during a query or annotation process.Bahn Hafen
Beren Vonnegut is a former Kartel member who left after the loss of his comrades. His current goal is simply to make profit. From his conversation, it is assumed that Beren used to be a wealthy trade ship merchant who lost his fortune due to the introduction of the trains and the ongoing war.
- Sells level 60 common and uncommon armor sets.
- Sells Boss Unique items found in the Oceanic Express and Sub-Class Accessories in return for Blue Meteors.
- Sells specialized consumables in return for Pirate Rings.
|Emergency Survival Rations||—||—||10 Pirate Ring|
|Baby Octopus||—||—||10 Master Pirate Ring|
|Baby Jellyfish||—||—||10 Master Pirate Ring|
- I worked for the Kartel only because the money was good. Loyalty and camaraderie are good, but let's be honest; they can't keep you alive.
- Anyway, that's in the past. I'm committed to the Imperial Army now, so stop talking behind my back.
- Take my advice and stay away from the Imperial Army. It's no better than the Kartel.
- Soldiers aren't paid to be ethical and righteous. They're paid to flex muscle and intimidate civilians... Aw, what am I saying? Please just forget what I said.
- How did you end up here? Have you made some money adventuring? I've seen some Dungeon Fighters in expensive armor, and I'd be lying if I say I wasn't envious of them.
- I'm working my butt off at this nasty harbor, paid a minimum wage, while you Dungeon Fighters rake in money doing what you want.
- I'd never risk my life for money, though. I like my life long and unadventurous.
- Life is hard...
- What's the point of repairing this train anyway?
- Time to go home.
- I just need to amass my lost fortunes... then I'll be set...
- What's happened to me? Have I fallen so far?
- There aren't many trains operating right now.
- Hah, a simple repair... But nothing's free, of course.
- What is it? Can't you see I'm busy?
- Would you care to look at the equipment I have for sale?
- Anything else you're looking for? No? Then goodbye.
- Teach those Kartels a lesson.
- I wonder if I can trust them this time...
- In one of his conversations, it is shown that Beren is impressed by Coral's ability to sell products easily. He starts to plot a scheme, but noticing the player, he quickly dismisses it.