God of Knowledge: Black Tortoise
Summons the Black Tortoise whose aura increases the MP Recovery of nearby allies and reduces the defenses of nearby foes. The Black Tortoise can also immobilize the target by leaping on them. A target held by Black Tortoise has its defenses reduced even further.
- SP per level: 40
- Cast Time: 0.6 sec (? sec in Arena )
- Cooldown: 60 sec
- This skill consumes 1 Clear Cube Fragment.
- MP -?% Cooldown -?% on Command
- Basic Attack Cancelable Skill
- Can be improved with God of Knowledge: Black Tortoise Upgrade.
- Black Tortoise has an attack cooldown of ~5 seconds that starts when a foe is released or when it fails to catch anything with its pounce.
- Fixed foes like Giant Nugol cannot be held, but Black Tortoise will pounce at them anyway. Any foe with something equivalent to a walking animation can be grabbed, including huge targets like Iron Aim, the boss of Brazier of the Salamander.
- Held foes are put in a state similar to petrification or freeze; they cannot be knocked down, launched, nor grabbed.
- Defense reduction from the hold and the aura stack.
- Prioritizes holding champion, named, or boss foes within its aura.
- 12 May 2015, Global
- Fixed skill description.
- Learning God of Knowledge: Black Tortoise Upgrade bugs the description again.
- Fixed skill description.
|Skill Level||Level Req.||MP||Hold Duration||Physical & Magic
|Force of Black Tortoise||Black Tortoise||Champion/Named/|
Boss Hold Duration
|Range||Defense Reduction||MP Recovery/min.||Duration||HP|
|1||40||200||8.5 sec.||-1161||600 px||-1161||60||33.2 sec.||7265||20%|
|2||43||221||9.2 sec.||-1478||-1478||34.7 sec.||8564|
|3||46||242||9.9 sec.||-1821||-1821||36.3 sec.||10008|
|4||49||264||10.7 sec.||-2188||-2188||37.9 sec.||11604|
|5||52||285||11.4 sec.||-2582||-2582||39.5 sec.||13358|
|6||55||307||12.2 sec.||-3001||-3001||41.0 sec.||15280|
|7||58||328||12.9 sec.||-3446||-3446||42.6 sec.||17375|
|8||61||350||13.6 sec.||-3916||-3916||44.2 sec.||19652|
|9||64||371||14.4 sec.||-4413||-4413||45.8 sec.||22119|
|10||67||393||15.1 sec.||-4934||-4934||47.4 sec.||24783|
|11||70||414||15.8 sec.||-5481||-5481||48.9 sec.||27650|
|12||73||435||16.6 sec.||-6054||-6054||50.5 sec.||30730|
|13||76||457||17.3 sec.||-6652||-6652||52.1 sec.||34028|
|14||79||478||18.0 sec.||-7276||-7276||53.7 sec.||37554|
|15||82||500||18.8 sec.||-7926||-7926||55.3 sec.||41313|
|16||85||521||19.5 sec.||-8601||-8601||56.8 sec.||45314|
|17||88||543||20.3 sec.||-9301||-9301||58.4 sec.||49565|
|Male Priest Skills|
|Active:||Cure Furious Grab Giant Weapon Launcher Lucky Straight Punch Painful Rapture Phoenix Hammer Rising Emblem Second Uppercut Slow Heal Smasher Strike Wisdom Blessing|
|Passive:||None! Please add appropriate skills to Category:Male Priest Skills and Category:Passive Skills|
|Male Priest TP Skills|
|Cure Upgrade Furious Grab Upgrade Giant Weapon Launcher Upgrade Lucky Straight Punch Upgrade Phoenix Hammer Upgrade Rising Emblem Upgrade Second Uppercut Upgrade Slow Heal Upgrade Smasher Upgrade|
|Active:||Ancient Memory Backstep Indomitable Spirit Leap Quick Rebound|
|Passive:||Basic Armor Mastery Basic Training Conversion Focus: Magical Critical Focus: Physical Critical Magical Rear Attack Physical Rear Attack Throw Mastery|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|