|Base Job||Male Mage|
|Specialized Armor||Leather Armor|
|Class Information||Percent: |
Magic Skills: None
Physical Skills: Percent
|Alternate Names||Blood Mage|
Korean: 블러드 메이지
|Alternate Names||Vampire Lord|
Korean: 뱀파이어 로드
The scream followed as the boy awoke.
There had to be no regret in taking the task of supervising these failures.
However the boy was being rapidly broken down from his approaching deadline by nightmares of death.
"I don't want to die..."
But it's not as if there was no path.
If the method of latest findings were considered, there was a sure chance of fixing the problem.
But the thought that has been planted within the boy's conscious has been hesitant of proceeding with the procedure.
"Is it correct to absorb life force of others in order to survive yourself..."
The life force of the boy has been leading him to a constant dead-end, but his
Rationality has been refusing to go down that path.
There must be another way! I cannot make anymore regrets!
The same promise repeated again today and within the shadow behind the footsteps of the boy is a
Deadly darkness that seems to be sprouting up heavily.
The Blood Mage is a Male Mage with a deeper connection with blood magic, siphoning and using the blood of others to replenish his longevity. He feeds on the vitality of others to prolong his own life and strengthen him in battle, it is for this reason that the Blood Mage is a pariah within the mage community. Regardless, Blood Mages are more than willing to spill blood to gain it, for power and for survival.
- At level 50, the Blood Mage awakens as a Bloodseeker then at level 75, the Bloodseeker awakens as a Vampire Lord.
- His subclass cosmetic effect are waves of black and red energy surging from his waist.
- His second awakening cosmetic effect replaces the first cosmetic with black and red energy coursing from his upper body with his hand spilling blood and his eyes flashing red.
- 1 Becoming an Blood Mage
- 2 Awakening as a Bloodseeker
- 3 Awakening as a Vampire Lord
- 4 New Skills
- 5 Original Class Skills
- 6 Media Content
- 7 Gallery
Becoming an Blood Mage
The Male Mage must first reach level 15.
Awakening as a Bloodseeker
The Blood Mage must first reach level 50.
- Talk to Sharan in Underfoot Hall.
- Collect 1000 White Cube Fragments, 1000 Red Cube Fragments, 100 Superior Hardeners, and 100 Superior Irons.
- Clear the 30th floor of the Tower of the Dead.
- Obtain 10 Powerful Essences from APCs in Tower of the Dead or Tower of Illusion.
- Collect 60 Chaos Stone Debris, 120 Seals of Emperor Helm, and 80 Seals of Empress Skardi.
Awakening as a Vampire Lord
The Bloodseeker must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Sharan in Underfoot.
- Enter the Black Dragon Tournament and obtain 30 Black Dragon Energy from the APCs.
Blood Mage Skills
Blood Mage Awakening Skills
Blood Mage 2nd Awakening Skills
Original Class Skills
Male Mage Skills
Male Mage TP Skills
General TP Skills
- [Blood Mage Trailer][Bloodseeker Trailer][Vampire Lord Trailer]
- [Info and Concept Art] [2nd Awakening Concept Art]
Blood Mage Skill Cut-In
Blood Mage Concept Art
Blood Mage Subclass Avatar
Vampire Lord Avatar
Blood Mage Aura
Weapons Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle--