From DFO World Wiki
(Redirected from Buff Enhance System)
The Buff Enhancement system allows characters to increase the level of certain skills by registering equipment without actually having to equip said equipment.
- Automatically unlocked at Level 70.
- Applies additional effects to skills by registering equipment.
- All equipment slots, including Avatars, Auras, and a Creature, can be registered.
- Can be accessed through the character menu.
- A skill must be registered before registering equipment.
- Only certain buffs can be registered.
- Registered skill and equipment can only be modified while in town.
- Registered equipment must be in the character's inventory.
- Only the selected skill while receive benefits from registered equipment.
- Aura effects from registered equipment do not apply to other party members.
- However, aura effects from actively equipped items will affect skills applied in the Buff Enhancement window.
- The effects of registered equipment towards the applied skill will override actively equipped items' effects, even if they are better.
Only the following skills can be registered: