(Redirected from Buff Enhance System)
The Buff Enhancement system allows characters to increase the level of certain skills by registering equipment without actually having to equip said equipment.
- Automatically unlocked at Level 70.
- Applies additional effects to skills by registering equipment.
- All equipment slots, including Avatars, Auras, and a Creature, can be registered.
- Can be accessed through the character menu.
- A skill must be registered before registering equipment.
- Only certain buffs can be registered.
- Registered skill and equipment can only be modified while in town.
- Registered equipment must be in the character's inventory.
- Only the selected skill while receive benefits from registered equipment.
- Aura effects from registered equipment do not apply to other party members.
- However, aura effects from actively equipped items will affect skills applied in the Buff Enhancement window.
- The effects of registered equipment towards the applied skill will override actively equipped items' effects, even if they are better.
Only the following skills can be registered: