Category:Luke's Laboratory Dungeons
|Location||Pandemonium" contains invalid characters or is incomplete and therefore can cause unexpected results during a query or annotation process.">|
Property "Has location" (as page type) with input value "Zelva]]/[[Pandemonium (Location)|Pandemonium" contains invalid characters or is incomplete and therefore can cause unexpected results during a query or annotation process.Zelva/Pandemonium
|Min. Level||90 (86 for Scenario)|
|Monster Level||110 (86-88 for Scenario)|
|End Boss||Constructor Luke|
Luke's Laboratory is Apostle Luke's secret research area in the Castle of the Dead. It can only be accessed by players who are at least Level 90 and have completed the Level 86 Epic Quest Plans for the Future.
- Monster's abilities are not affected by the number of players in your party.
- Penalties are added to certain Resurrection skills.
- Each dungeon drops items only once a day. (Record reset at 09:00 UTC)
- The dungeons and monsters are set at Level 110.
- You must clear all 6 dungeons in the correct order. Your Clearance record is reset at 09:00 UTC
- A party can use up to 12 Life Tokens in each dungeon.
A unique mechanic to dungeons within Luke's Laboratory is the Berserk Gauge. Each Named and Boss Monster within the dungeon possesses a Berserk Gauge, which accumulates based on certain actions depending on the enemy, such as taking damage, holding, or unique enemy mechanics. When the Berserk Gauge completely fills, the monster in question will perform a special mechanic. Some monsters' Berserk Gauge will decrease overtime, while some will not.
Upon completion of [Luke Raid] Constructor Luke 2, players gain access to Anton Raid, which is a significantly more difficult version of the normal dungeons and are considered the toughest dungeons in the game. It is meant to be cleared with 2 parties of 4, or 8 players in total. The Raid is split up into two areas which serve as phases—the Palace of Creation and the Sanctuary of Transcendence.
A single player can create a Raid Group by speaking to Nevillo Jurgen while in the Raid Channel. The Raid leader is able to organize their raid's parties and are responsible for coordinating their parties' objectives. The Raid can then be initiated by speaking to Imperial Princess Isabella when all Raid members fulfill the entrance requirements.
- Completion of [Luke Raid] Constructor Luke 2 (one-time)
- 1 Protection of Black and White, which is purchased from Eventful Erica for 10 Data Chips and 5 Refined Terranium
- Must be Thursday or Saturday (9:00 UTC)
Phase 1: The Palace of Creation
At the beginning of Phase 1, the only dungeon available is Sanctuary of Birth. Upon its completion, Sanctuary of Destruction and Sanctuary of Dispersion will open up. All three dungeons are split up into three sub-sections, and all must be completed in order to begin Phase 2. Each dungeon run has a limit of eight Life Tokens throughout the party, and may be attempted again should the party use up all eight.
Tarot Card System
All named-monsters within the Luke Raid dungeons are represented as Tarot Cards. These Tarot Cards are then randomly distributed throughout the dungeons, which determine when and where they are fought. During Phase 1, the placement of these Tarot Cards will determine what debuffs will occur throughout the Phase.
Furthermore, depending on the placement of these Tarot Cards, several debuffs will be active through each dungeon:
- Sanctuary of Birth: Player's buffs or monster's debuffs will be occasionally removed.
- Sanctuary of Dispersion: Monsters will gain either bonus Physical Defense or Magical Defense.
- Sanctuary of Destruction: Players gain increased elemental damage and resistance while receiving decreased elemental damage and resistance of the opposite of the first element.
- In order to remove these debuffs, parties must destroy various generators located within each dungeon.
- 4-6 Dark Sources
Phase 2: The Sanctuary of Transcendence
Upon entering Phase 2, Altar of Light: Entrance and Altar of Darkness: Entrace will be available. At this point, the raid will split up into two paths which is determined by which party enters which dungeon:
- Light Path: Altar of Light: Entrance → Altar of Light → Altar of Power → Sanctuary of Light → Solium Machina: Lumen
- Dark Path: Altar of Darkness: Entrance → Altar of Darkness → Altar of Wisdom → Sanctuary of Darkness → Solium Machina: Khaligo
- As the party clears a dungeon, the next one within it's route becomes accessible.
- Once a party enters a path, the other party cannot follow them.
Furthermore, once either party completes Altar of Light or Altar of Darkness, the Energy Control Room will open. This dungeon should be cleared as necessary, as it will apply buffs to monsters and apply debuffs to players while in the other dungeons. Upon completion, the Energy Control Room will slowly regain health, becoming fully active again after 120 seconds.
Upon completion of Sanctuary of Light or Sanctuary of Darkness, Solium Machina: Lumen and Solium Machina: Khaligo will open, respectively. At the same time, the Energy Repository will open. While this dungeon is active, Luke in Solium Machina will be invincible. Upon clearing Energy Repository, Luke will take moderate damage and the dungeon will begin regenerating health, becoming fully active again after 150 seconds. Furthermore, the Energy Repository has a time limit of 150 seconds—if it is not cleared in time, then it will explode and the party that is currently fighting Luke must reset.
In order to finish this section of Phase 2, one party must enter their Solium Machina dungeon while the other enters the Energy Repository. After one party defeats Luke, both parties must switch positions. Once both Solium Machina dungeons are cleared, the Raid will be completed.
In addition, twenty Life Tokens are shared across the entire Raid.
Upon completion of Phase 2, all players will receive two random rewards via card flips.
- The first card will yield one of the following:
- The second card will yield one of the following:
|Sanctuary of Birth||86-110|
|Sanctuary of Destruction||86-110|
|Sanctuary of Dispersion||86-110|
|Altar of Light||88-110|
|Altar of Darkness||88-110|