|Occupation||Superior Pot Merchant|
Coral is a mermaid who was captured by the Kartels, along with her friend Loca, but escaped. The name "Coral" is a nickname, since, according to herself, regular mermaid names are long and difficult to pronounce, and "Coral" sounded easier and cuter. She spends her time selling pots that people give to her.
|Coral's Ancient Card Pot||1||—||99000 Gold|
- Me? I'm Coral, local celebrity of this Bahn Hafen.
- Excuse me? You think my name is a cliche? Hmpf, nicknames are supposed to be memorable.
- My real name is too long and difficult to pronounce for that Human tongue of yours, anyway. So stop teasing me.
- Wh-why are you looking at me like that? No. You're not trying to marry me off to a Merman and steal my money, are you?!
- *Shriek* HELP! Prince Eric! Save me!
- La, la, la~ó▄ This Human realm is heaven! Everyone believes what I feed them and spends their gold on knockoffs.
- What should I sell this time for exorbitant prices? Ho, ho, ho! ó╜
- Are you just going to walk on by?
- I'll sell it to ya for a great price!
- Where oh where could my prince be?
- Please... help a poor mermaid out...
- Nice to meet you! I love your feet!
- Is this your first time seeing a mermaid? (Giggle)
- Hey, know any cute boys you could set me up with?
- I have great items. Buy some!
- Watch out for waves!
- See you next time.
- (Sigh) I hope you find the love of your life.
- In one of her conversations, it is shown that Coral dislikes Beren Vonnegut, regarding him as "slimy" and possibly trying to get something from her.