From DFO World Wiki
The following is a list of current bugs, bad translation and other miscellaneous issues known in Dungeon Fighter Online.
- Awful U.I. resulting texts too long to read on screen.
- Numerous items misspell NPC names under "<NPCs in Need of This Item>".
- Quests might say a reward item is of a certain quality (like Superior for example). But when you get the reward, you might end up receiving a different quality than previously listed.
- You cannot turn off beginner tips in the option window.
- Round doesn't end if the boss is killed while the remaining statue monsters are not awakened.
- When a player is asked upon death whether they want to buy a Life Token, clicking "okay" will cause the game to freeze up and crash if the player does not have enough NX cash.
- In Vestibule of Darkness, if an Axe Expeller is attacked with a hand cannon before waking up. It will turn on it's super armor and will stay in "sleeping" form, unmoving, but it can still be attacked with full damage from a distance. Moving close to the Expeller will cause it to wake up.
- If you are dashing and change directions when a player enters the room, you will be shown facing the opposite direction that you are moving.
- If you are midair from a jump when a player enters the room, you will be on the ground in a jump frame temporarily.
- If you go in the cash shop before the game starts and leaving when the round starts, the music will be the cash shop's
- On the Grand Flores dungeon select screen, Mirkwood Frost's skull decoration is placed too low when selected.
- On the dungeon select screen, many dungeons have a quest indicator beside it even if the player has not accepted a quest for that dungeon.
- Party portraits have other class's default portraits behind them.
- On some computers, clicking "Exit Game" may cause the computer to freeze. To fix this, type in "//window" in the chat box and the game should become a window. Open Task Manager (Ctrl + Alt + Delete) and right click "DFO". Click "Go to Process" in the menu. Then "DFO.exe" should be highlighted. Click "End Process" and that should safely close the program.
- Alternatively, instead of typing //window, you can press the Alt+Tab keys to switch to another window. This does not work if you have no other windows open.
- Brawler's Taunt skill tooltip has untranslated text.
- Avatar set names are untranslated.
- Quests rewarding an item with a level 41+ requirement will tell the player their inventory is full
- Player shops can't display more than 4 letters to other players. However, your own player shop will display everything to yourself.
- If the player or a party member is wearing item shop avatar clothing, the exp given at the end of the dungeon will never finish calculating and freeze on the results screen. The correct amount of exp is actually given though.
- Avatars items might sometimes say their retention period has expired, and cannot be traded or equipped. To change this, one simply has to relog or change channels.
- Accumulating too much bot checks might cause severely reduced monster drop rates, and even no end rewards.
- Improperly coded text for quest.
- GSD responds "npc::7" in "The Secret of the Demon-Possessed Arm" Quest.
- Orca responds "riku_depend_7 == NULL, Quest/Quest.usa.str :" in the "Our Karma" Quest.