|Seria says: "Nothing should be as mysterious as I am!"
Some info is missing, please help to provide it if you can.
Grab and launch a nearby enemy using the Devil's Chain, then summon a Darkness Crystal for multi-hit Shadow Magic Damage. If the target cannot be grabbed, you attack immediately instead. Can also be activated while in demonized status.
- SP per level: 60
- Cast Time: 0 sec (? sec in Arena )
- Cooldown: 40 sec
- Number of Hits: ? (? in Arena, ? in Tower)
- This skill consumes 2 Clear Cube Fragments.
- MP -?% Cooldown -?% on Command
- Basic Attack Cancelable Skill
- Has Super Armor (Status) throughout the entire animation.
- Grabs enemies in a small AoE despite the size of the pentacles that the Avenger summons.
- When used on normal-sized enemies, this ability lifts them into the air which may inconvenience your party members.
- Does not lift large-sized enemies such as bosses immune to juggles.
- Dark Authority's hold has an extremely low "priority" in regards to other grab-attacks done by other classes. If the Avenger uses Dark Authority on an enemy before a party member uses a hold or push skill, both the enemy and the Dark Authority attack will be moved according to the party member's abilities instead while the Avenger remains standing at where he cast the attack. This can cause a major inconvenience for the Avenger if team members pull an enemy under Dark Authority behind or far away from him, beyond the reach of where Devil Strike can hit.
|Lv||Lv Req||SP Req||MP Cost||Darkness Crystal Count||Devil's Chain Immobility Atk||Darkness Crystal Atk||Demonize Finish Atk|
|Avenger TP Skills|
|Dark Authority Upgrade Demonic Clutch Upgrade Demonize Upgrade Devil Strike Upgrade Reaper Upgrade Shadow Render Upgrade Spin Cutter Upgrade Spinning Deformation Upgrade Thorn of Protection Upgrade Thunder Mine Upgrade|
|Male Priest Skills|
|Active:||Cure Furious Grab Giant Weapon Launcher Lucky Straight Punch Painful Rapture Phoenix Hammer Rising Emblem Second Uppercut Slow Heal Smasher Strike Wisdom Blessing|
|Passive:||None! Please add appropriate skills to Category:Male Priest Skills and Category:Passive Skills|
|Male Priest TP Skills|
|Cure Upgrade Furious Grab Upgrade Giant Weapon Launcher Upgrade Lucky Straight Punch Upgrade Phoenix Hammer Upgrade Rising Emblem Upgrade Second Uppercut Upgrade Slow Heal Upgrade Smasher Upgrade|
|Active:||Ancient Memory Backstep Indomitable Spirit Leap Quick Rebound|
|Passive:||Basic Armor Mastery Basic Training Conversion Focus: Magical Critical Focus: Physical Critical Magical Rear Attack Physical Rear Attack Throw Mastery|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|