|Seria says: "Nothing should be as mysterious as I am!"
Some info is missing, please help to provide it if you can.
|Awakening Active Skill|
- SP per level: ?
- Cast Time: 0 sec (? sec in Arena )
- Cooldown: 50 sec
- Number of Hits: ? (? in Arena, ? in Tower)
- This skill consumes 2 Clear Cube Fragments.
- MP -?% Cooldown -?% on Command
- Basic Attack Cancelable Skill
- Skill Level Interval:Every 2 levels
- Demonize Bonus: Total Skill Damage increased by 30%
- Cannot perform Devil Strike during the ability.
- The Avenger can only move the vortex on the ground (the impact site) a very short distance before its position is locked while he crashes towards the ground.
- Can be ended early by hitting the skill hotkey again while in the air.
- Despite being launched into the air off the top of the screen, the Avenger is still unable to bypass certain obstacles such as barricades and sandbags.
- If the Avenger is in the Metamorphosis state, he can Demonize during this skill to increase the blast radius and transform at the end of the ability.
|Lv||Lv Req||SP Req||MP Cost||Torso Magical Attack||Shockwave Magical Attack||Demonize Attack Increase|
|Avenger TP Skills|
|Dark Authority Upgrade Demonic Clutch Upgrade Demonize Upgrade Devil Strike Upgrade Reaper Upgrade Shadow Render Upgrade Spin Cutter Upgrade Spinning Deformation Upgrade Thorn of Protection Upgrade Thunder Mine Upgrade|
|Male Priest Skills|
|Active:||Cure Furious Grab Giant Weapon Launcher Lucky Straight Punch Painful Rapture Phoenix Hammer Rising Emblem Second Uppercut Slow Heal Smasher Strike Wisdom Blessing|
|Passive:||None! Please add appropriate skills to Category:Male Priest Skills and Category:Passive Skills|
|Male Priest TP Skills|
|Cure Upgrade Furious Grab Upgrade Giant Weapon Launcher Upgrade Lucky Straight Punch Upgrade Phoenix Hammer Upgrade Rising Emblem Upgrade Second Uppercut Upgrade Slow Heal Upgrade Smasher Upgrade|
|Active:||Ancient Memory Backstep Indomitable Spirit Leap Quick Rebound|
|Passive:||Basic Armor Mastery Basic Training Conversion Focus: Magical Critical Focus: Physical Critical Magical Rear Attack Physical Rear Attack Throw Mastery|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|