|Specialized Armor||Light Armor|
|Class Information||Magic Skills: None |
Physical Skills: Fixed Damage
|Alternate Names||Dragon Knight|
|Alternate Names||Korean: 드레드노트|
The Dragon Knight combines her ferocity in battle with the aid of dragonian support in hand. With powerful dragons by her side, the Dragon Knight will assail her foes with primal abandon.
- At level 50, the Dragon Knight awakens as a Tyrant then at level 75, the Tyrant awakens as a Dreadnought.
- Her subclass cosmetic effect has her shield taking a form of a dragon's head.
- Her 2nd Awakening cosmetic is TBA.
- 1 Becoming an Dragon Knight
- 2 Awakening as a Dreadnought
- 3 Becoming a TBA
- 4 New Skills
- 5 Original Class Skills
- 6 Media Content
- 7 Gallery
Becoming an Dragon Knight
The Knight must first reach level 15.
Awakening as a Dreadnought
The Dragon Knight must first reach level 50.
- Talk to Annis in Silver Crown.
- Collect 1000 White Cube Fragments, 1000 Red Cube Fragments, 100 Superior Hardeners, and 100 Superior Irons.
- Clear the 30th floor of the Tower of the Dead.
- Obtain 10 Powerful Essences from APCs in Tower of the Dead or Tower of Illusion.
- Collect 60 Chaos Stone Debris, 80 Seals of Empress Skardi, and 120 Seals of Emperor Helm.
Becoming a TBA
The Tyrant must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Annis in Underfoot.
- Enter the Black Dragon Tournament and obtain 30 Black Dragon Energy from the APCs.
Dragon Knight Skills
Original Class Skills
Knight TP Skills
Knight Togglable Skills
General TP Skills
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|