|Specialized Armor||Light Armor|
|Class Information||Magic Skills: None |
Physical Skills: Fixed Damage
|Alternate Names||Dragon Knight|
|Alternate Names||Korean: 드레드노트|
The Dragonborn combines her ferocity in battle with the aid of dragonian support in hand. With powerful dragons by her side, the Dragonborn will assail her foes with primal abandon.
- At level 50, the Dragonborn awakens as a Tiamat then at level 75, the Tiamat awakens as a Dreadnought.
- Her subclass cosmetic effect has her shield taking a form of a dragon's head.
- Her 2nd Awakening cosmetic is TBA.
- 1 Becoming an Dragonborn
- 2 Awakening as a Tiamat
- 3 Becoming a TBA
- 4 New Skills
- 5 Original Class Skills
- 6 Media Content
- 7 Gallery
Becoming an Dragonborn
The Knight must first reach level 15.
Awakening as a Tiamat
The Dragonborn must first reach level 50.
- Talk to Annis in Silver Crown.
- Collect 1000 White Cube Fragments, 1000 Red Cube Fragments, 100 Superior Hardeners, and 100 Superior Irons.
- Clear the 30th floor of the Tower of the Dead.
- Obtain 10 Powerful Essences from APCs in Tower of the Dead or Tower of Illusion.
- Collect 60 Chaos Stone Debris, 80 Seals of Empress Skardi, and 120 Seals of Emperor Helm.
Becoming a TBA
The Tiamat must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Annis in Underfoot.
- Enter the Black Dragon Tournament and obtain 30 Black Dragon Energy from the APCs.
Original Class Skills
Knight TP Skills
Knight Togglable Skills
General TP Skills
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|