Draw Sword redirects here. For the Dark Knight's Draw Sword, see Draw Sword (Dark Knight).
Draws and swings the Blade Master's sword in a circle, dealing damage to a wide radius.
If the Blade Master's Katana Mastery or Lightsabre Mastery is high enough, he can use this skill twice in a row if a Katana or Lightsabre is equipped.
The fewer the targets, the greater the skill's Atk.
- SP per level: 40
- Cast Time: Instant Cast
- Cooldown: 15 sec (18 sec in Arena )
- This skill consumes 1 Clear Cube Fragment.
- Atk. against:
- 5 or More Targets: +0%
- 4 Targets: +7.5% (+0.5% in Arena )
- 3 Targets: +15% (+1% in Arena )
- 2 Targets: +22.5% (+2% in Arena )
- 1 Target: +30% (+3% in Arena )
- MP -4.0% Cooldown -2.0% on Command
- Useful in PvP due to its high damage and range.
- Gains effects based on the current weapon type equipped:
- Lightsabre and Katana users may perform an additional slash that inflicts Shock (Status) and Bleed (Status) respectively. Requires Lightsabre Mastery or Katana Mastery Lv7+ respectively.
- Zanbato users may charge the skill for extra damage by holding the skill key down. Requires Zanbato Mastery Lv 3+.
- Short Sword users project a spirit wave that deals absolute damage. Requires Short Sword Mastery Lv 7+.
- Can be improved with Draw Sword Upgrade.
|Blade Master TP Skills|
|Auto Guard Upgrade Charge Burst Upgrade Charge Crash Upgrade Draw Sword Upgrade Flip Side Counter Upgrade Flowing Stance Upgrade Illusion Sword Dance Upgrade Raging Dragon Slash Upgrade|
|Active:||Ancient Memory Backstep Indomitable Spirit Leap Quick Rebound|
|Passive:||Basic Armor Mastery Basic Training Conversion Focus: Magical Critical Focus: Physical Critical Magical Rear Attack Physical Rear Attack Throw Mastery|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|