|Base Job||Male Mage|
|Specialized Weapon||Rod, Staff|
|Specialized Armor||Cloth Armor|
|Alternate Names||Elemental Bomber|
Korean: 엘레멘탈 바머
The energy surrounding me... it is... so beautiful.
The Elemental Bomber is a Male Mage who infuses his Orbs with the power of the Elements to wreck havoc on his enemies. His subclass cosmetic feature are rainbow colored orbs that encircle the Elemental Bomber.
Becoming an Elemental Bomber
The Male Mage must first reach level 20.
- Talk to Iris.
- Turn in 30 clearless cube fragments and 10 of each color cube fragments (except for Gold Cube Fragments).
- Clear Full Moon Thunderland (it only appears for this quest at Grand Flores).
Awakening as an Warlock
Listen and listen well.
"The abyssal pools that are his eyes echo the dark night skies.
The cold voice rings with death, bringing forth despair.
He of cold blood, who forsakes everything for might.
Who released this beast that knows neither compassion nor pain?"
This song speaks of Sarpoza's Black Eye, the leader of Kashpa and also the first Warlock. The 'Warlock's Song' is often sung by the young mages of Pandemonium. They had cursed the Black Eye for his evil ways, but at the same time respected his immense powers as a Warlock. This is but one of the terrible conflicts the young magic wielders must come to terms with. But do not look down upon them, for they did not decide to give up their humanity to become engines of destruction.
They did so only to survive or to protect themselves. This was the only way. Do not forget that they were once normal, with simple dreams for themselves. Sing them a song if you come upon them. Grant their souls a little relief...
- Kate of the Little Woods
The Elemental Bomber must first reach level 50.
- Bring 10 Red Cubes, 10 white cubes, 100 superior Hardeners and 100 superior Iron peices.
- Clear the 30th floor of the Tower of the Dead.
- Clear the Moonlight Arena and speak to Albert there.
- Bring 100 Chaos Stone Debris and 200 Spirit Crystals.
Original Class Skills
For build suggestions and combos, refer to the Strategies page.
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|