|Base Job||Male Mage|
|Specialized Weapon||Rod, Staff|
|Specialized Armor||Cloth Armor|
|Class Information||Magic Skills: Percent Damage |
Physical Skills: None
Subclass Difficulty: Intermediate
|Alternate Names||Elemental Bomber|
Korean: 엘레멘탈 바머
|“||The energy surrounding me... it is... so beautiful.||”|
Elemental Bombers are ruthless Mages.
Once they've set their eyes on a target, they'll bombard it with spells without ceasing, until their target and everything around it has been destroyed. A normal Mage wouldn't have the Mana to keep up this kind of assault, but Elemental Bombers have access to vast amounts of Mana through the Abyss. Their mastery over all four elements also sets them apart from other Mages, granting them the flexibility to attack foes with whatever element will most effectively end them.
Elemental Bombers channel the unlimited power of the Abyss, enhancing their elemental destructive powers to the extreme. They are terrifying to behold, and worse to encounter in combat.
The Elemental Bomber is a Male Mage who infuses his Orbs with the power of the Elements to wreck havoc on his enemies.
- At level 50, the Elemental Bomber awakens as a Warlock then at level 75, the Warlock awakens as a Oblivion.
- His subclass cosmetic effect are rainbow colored orbs that encircle him.
- His 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect are four elemental orbs floating before merging inside his hand.
- 1 Becoming an Elemental Bomber
- 2 Awakening as a Warlock
- 3 Awakening as an Oblivion
- 4 New Skills
- 5 Original Class Skills
- 6 Media Content
- 7 Gallery
Becoming an Elemental Bomber
The Male Mage must first reach level 15.
Awakening as a Warlock
|“||Command the elements, for maximum effects...||”|
Listen and listen well.
"The abyssal pools that are his eyes echo the dark night skies.
The cold voice rings with death, bringing forth despair.
He of cold blood, who forsakes everything for might.
Who released this beast that knows neither compassion nor pain?"
This song speaks of Sarpoza's Black Eye, the leader of Kashipa and also the first Warlock. The 'Warlock's Song' is often sung by the young mages of Pandemonium. They had cursed the Black Eye for his evil ways, but at the same time respected his immense powers as a Warlock. This is but one of the terrible conflicts the young magic wielders must come to terms with. But do not look down upon them, for they did not decide to give up their humanity to become engines of destruction.
They did so only to survive or to protect themselves. This was the only way. Do not forget that they were once normal, with simple dreams for themselves. Sing them a song if you come upon them. Grant their souls a little relief...
- Kate of the Little Woods
The Elemental Bomber must first reach level 50.
- Talk to Sharan in Underfoot Hall.
- Collect 1000 White Cube Fragments, 1000 Red Cube Fragments, 100 Superior Hardeners, and 100 Superior Irons.
- Clear the 30th floor of the Tower of the Dead.
- Obtain 10 Powerful Essences from APCs in Tower of the Dead or Tower of Illusion.
- Collect 60 Chaos Stone Debris, 120 Seals of Emperor Helm, and 80 Seals of Empress Skardi.
Awakening as an Oblivion
|“||Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds||”|
Having infinite power is an endless amount of suffering in itself.
Slight carelessness will lead to your mind being eaten away, a moment of rest will end up eating away your body.
But again wars never end so this dark road I've been running and running only becomes ever so darker.
The heart-retching Abyss cries as it swears to break me
The bodies of my families, friends and enemies I've left behind watch over me ever so silently.
The only voice that reaches to me in this solitude is the whispers of the Elements.
Flashing, expanding, dispersing, mixing and fusing,
The elements become complete in the palm of my hand, and forms an explosion tearing the sky.
An empty road. The Fragments become lost in memory and fades away.
The great land that no one could possibly set foot blooms for me.
I paint my eyes black, hold in the endless power and the great nothingness that's inside me.
And thus, I am now the Abyss. No being will ever dare go against me.
The Warlock must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Siran in the City of Shonan.
- Collect 60 Seal of Empress Skardi.
- Clear EX: Gold Dragon Tournament.
- Collect 150 Seal of Emperor Helm.
- Clear EX: Silver Dragon Tournament.
- Clear Tainted Time Gate.
Elemental Bomber Skills
Elemental Bomber TP Skills
Elemental Bomber Awakening Skills
Elemental Bomber 2nd Awakening Skills
Original Class Skills
Male Mage Skills
Male Mage TP Skills
General TP Skills
- [Elemental Bomber Trailer] [Elemental Bomber English Trailer] [Elemental Bomber Gameplay]
- [Oblivion Trailer]
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|