Japanese: 退魔師 (Taimashi)
|Base Job||Male Priest|
|Specialized Weapon||Battle Axe, Rosary|
|Specialized Armor||Cloth Armor, Heavy Armor, Plate Armor|
|Class Information||Skill Type: Magical/Physical |
Damage Type: Percent
Subclass Difficulty: Intermediate
|Inflict Element?|| Fire Element (via Passion Chakra) |
Light Element (via Luminous Chakra)
|Inflict Status Effect?||Negative: None |
|Alternate Names||Dragon Fighter|
Japanese: 竜闘士 (Ryūtōshi)
|Alternate Names||Primordial Enlightened|
|“||Be at ease. For my spirits and talismans will ward away evil...||”|
The Exorcist, versed in Suju's traditional incantations, banishes evil with his very words. He is particularly adept at wielding the battle axe and using holy amulets to deal even more damage over larger areas. By embodying the spiritual energy of Suju, the Exorcist benefits from the unique self-upgrading skills called chakras.
- At level 50, the Exorcist awakens as a Hyperion. At level 75, the Hyperion awakens as a Draconid.
- His subclass cosmetic effect is a chibi version of the Vermilion Bird Red Phoenix Amulet spirit floating beside him.
- His 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect alters the Vemillion Bird spirit. It sequentially claps its hands and transforms into the other spirit creatures: White Tiger, Black Tortoise, and Azure Dragon Blue Dragon Hammer.
- 1 Becoming an Exorcist
- 2 Awakening as a Hyperion
- 3 Awakening as a Draconid
- 4 Skills
- 5 Original Class Skills
- 6 Media Content
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Trivia
Becoming an Exorcist
The Priest must first reach level 15.
Awakening as a Hyperion
To catch a tiger, one must enter the tiger's cave.
Those on the path of an Exorcist are destined to confront the many evils that are the core of all anguish, pain, and resentment in the world.
To be an Exorcist means to desire to purify this world of evil, whether they be human or spirit. And so the ancient spirits have long been the symbol of the will and power of the Exorcist.
For generations, the scholars of the Holy Order have been in pursuit of understanding the ancient scriptures, written about the Exorcist:
“All evil deities of this world or nether, shall entomb themselves within the energy of a true Exorcist, and will forever call him master.”
As the deeds of “Sinya” at the Dark Temple have proven, even myth can become reality. After years of deep ritual practicing, he began to glow with a bright blue aura. Many even say they began to see the faint image of two outstretched wings following him closely at all times. It became apparent that he had begun to wield the power of the Blue Dragon spirit.
As a master of spirits and keeper of the gates to the netherworld, the Hyperion holds the key to balance in his very hands. He does not hesitate to call upon the spirits under his control to bring about purity to the world.
The Hyperion Order fights for the day their blue energy cools the red-stained moon once again, and then they will know that the world has been purified.
The Exorcist must first reach level 50.
Awakening as a Draconid
Those who seek to obtain the divine power of the Lord must seek the Death Temple.
It's an ancient myth. It's something I've been told as a child when I was your age kiddo, so it's really an old story.
Although the story may differ by the teller or by region, one thing is certain. Hyperion's ultimate goal is to get to the Death Temple.
It has been said that many Hyperions have went on a journey to find the temple. My teacher was one of them, and he told me he had gone everywhere to find it.
But he came into this temple instead, thinking to just have a quick rest but ended up burying his bones here.
Anyhow, I am not sure how this story reached you...
But I shall tell you the story of Draconid. You've probably never heard of it yet.
Nobody knows the actual era of when this event occurred but there was once a man who achieved everything that a Hyperion can at a very young age.
He looked everywhere for a mentor who can teach him something new but could find nobody that was capable of doing so.
So he spent over ten years looking for the Death Temple, in order to reach the next level.
How excruciatingly long ten years must have been for such a young man?
After all those years, I am sure he was eager to find the damn place but you know, a lot of things don't go as planned.
So he made his return to Suju, disappointed and thinking that Death Temple was just a rumor.
And of course, after such a long journey, the return trip was not a short one.
One night, as he was travelling through the mountains, the night came and the darkness fell, and with no stars to light his way, he could not move forward.
While thinking what to do, he found a temple that was completely in ruins.
He entered the temple without much thought and while trying to fall asleep, an ominous energy woke him up immediately.
He found himself surrounded by a swarm of ghosts trying to take over his body.
Although tired and alone, the rumors about his strength did not prove to be untrue.
He fought alone what ten normal Hyperions can barely fight off.
He was very well deserving of his praise, that he is the best 'Hyperion' of the era.
But the fight had him completely exhausted and moving an inch seemed like an impossible task. As he was thinking that he was just going to die there, the sky lit up in gold and a giant dragon came straight towards him.
There was no way he could dodge it, so he closed his eyes and met his fate. But moments later, he opened his eyes only to find that he was in a grassland, a completely difference place.
A ghost's play, he thought to himself and he stood up immediately. Then, he felt uncontrollable strength and power growing within him, as if the dragon was giving him strength. What can this possibly be?
That's right, the golden dragon that came from the sky merged into his body. The ghosts that swarmed him in the temple was probably to test his strength and reapers probably lead him to the temple.
Thus, the one who withstood the test of the golden dragon was named 'Draconid.'
Yes, this is what us Hyperions must live to achieve.
So, hurry up and start training so you can get yourself noticed by the reapers, you lazy bum!
It's the only way into the Death Temple.
From [the story that Barren told his most beloved student Lache]
The Hyperion must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Siran in the City of Shonan.
- Collect 60 Seal of Empress Skardi.
- Clear EX: Gold Dragon Tournament.
- Collect 150 Seal of Emperor Helm.
- Clear EX: Silver Dragon Tournament.
- Clear Tainted Time Gate.
Exorcist TP Skills
Exorcist Awakening Skills
Exorcist 2nd Awakening Skills
Original Class Skills
Male Priest Skills
Male Priest TP Skills
General TP Skills
General Togglable Skills
- [Exorcist Trailer] [Exorcist English Trailer] [Exorcist Gameplay]
- [Draconid Trailer] [Draconid English Trailer] [Draconid Gameplay]
- Exorcist is heavily based on East Asian mythology. The Four Symbols have prominent representation. Pentagram and Draconic Sanctum also have the creatures aligned in their respective directions.
- The Four Symbols are also associated with Wu Xing, the Five Elements.
- The fifth element, earth, is Yellow Dragon of the Center. Draconic Sanctum is a specific reference to this.
- Black Tortoise's dog-like appearance may be based on the tiangou, a black dog thought to eat the sun during an eclipse.
- Exorcist Plate Armor Mastery was added in early Season 2, but Exorcist Heavy Armor Mastery was never removed. 2nd and 3rd Chronicle armor for physical Exorcist is plate. Among Priest classes, heavy armor is the specialized armor of Avenger. In practice, Exorcist Plate Armor Mastery is superior to Exorcist Heavy Armor Mastery.
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|