|Job NPC||Kiri the Lady|
|Specialized Weapon||Hand Cannon|
|Specialized Armor||Heavy Armor|
|Class Information||Fixed: |
Magic Skills: None
Physical Skills: Fixed
|Alternate Names||Female Launcher|
|Alternate Names||Heavy Barrel|
Ah, so many beautiful bodies all gathered together. A beautiful sight, indeed.
As if they were just there waiting for me...to blow them all away. Lock and load!
Some claim that heavy firearms require a degree of physical stamina not found among females. The women of Empyrean prove them wrong. Intense training and sheer willpower have molded these women into brutal Launchers. While female Launchers don't pack heat as heavy as their male counterparts, they are far more agile.
Her subclass cosmetic feature is a large gun on her back.
Becoming a Launcher
The Gunner must first reach level 20.
- Clear the Golem Tower of Sky Tower.
- Turn in 30 Clear Cube Fragments and 10 of each color Cube Fragments.
- Clear Full Moon Thunderland.
Awakening as a Demolitionist
Have all of my efforts been in vain?
Will i really be able to save the Imperial Princess by crossing enemy lines like this?
I am starting to lose my confidence.
Sometimes the Heavy Firearm on my back feels entirely too heavy to carry.
How can I even think with such weakness!
I must continue to fight!
It doesn't matter if these firearms break into pieces... hell,
it doesn't matter if my body breaks into pieces.
If only I possessed a stronger destructive power...
Yes, a stronger weapon that could penetrate Middle Ocean and reach the Kartels!
The ground is shaking.
Is this a response to the desperate beat of my heart?
What is this? What is this great weapon before me?!
The blinding rays of destruction seem like they persist for eternity!
Yes... I've finally obtained it. My efforts were not in vain!
My heart rejoices with the reinforcement of this artifact.
Let's go to war!!
The Launcher must first reach level 50.
- All sub-weapons are held "lower" than the Male counter part changing the effective Y-axis range of weapons
- Flame Blast can hit grounded targets (such as plants) but cannot hit air targets (such as Blimps)
- Gatling Gun has a higher shot density
- Steyr AMR has 3 consecutive explosions instead of 1 delayed explosion.
- FM-92 MK2 Lancer fires 8 (5 in the arena) smaller missiles in a larger range with less launching power.
Albert Quest Skills
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|