|Specialized Armor||Plate Armor|
|Class Information||Magic Skills: None |
Physical Skills: Percent Damage
|Alternate Names||Korean: 세이비어|
The Female Paladin brings upon incandescent judgement to her enemies and protection toward her allies. With her shield in hand, she is able to deliver defensive and supportive boons to her allies while at the same time, can deliver sufficient amount of damage to her foes ahead.
- At level 50, the Female Paladin awakens as a Sentinel then at level 75, the Sentinel awakens as a Savior.
- Her subclass cosmetic effect has her shield taking a form of a white shield with a gold rim with a barrier of light protruding outward.
- Her 1st awakening cosmetic has the light barrier increasing in size.
- Her 2nd Awakening cosmetic is TBA.
- 1 Becoming an Female Paladin
- 2 Awakening as a Sentinel
- 3 Becoming a Savior
- 4 New Skills
- 5 Original Class Skills
- 6 Media Content
- 7 Gallery
Becoming an Female Paladin
The Knight must first reach level 15.
Awakening as a Sentinel
The Female Paladin must first reach level 50.
- Talk to Annis in Silver Crown.
- Collect 1000 White Cube Fragments, 1000 Red Cube Fragments, 100 Superior Hardeners, and 100 Superior Irons.
- Clear the 30th floor of the Tower of the Dead.
- Obtain 10 Powerful Essences from APCs in Tower of the Dead or Tower of Illusion.
- Collect 60 Chaos Stone Debris, 80 Seals of Empress Skardi, and 120 Seals of Emperor Helm.
Becoming a Savior
The Sentinel must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Annis in Underfoot.
- Enter the Black Dragon Tournament and obtain 30 Black Dragon Energy from the APCs.
Female Paladin Skills
Original Class Skills
Knight TP Skills
Knight Togglable Skills
General TP Skills
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|