|Specialized Armor||Plate Armor|
|Class Information||Magic Skills: None |
Physical Skills: Percent Damage
|Alternate Names||Korean: 세이비어|
The Guardian Angel brings upon incandescent judgement to her enemies and protection toward her allies. With her shield in hand, she is able to deliver defensive and supportive boons to her allies while at the same time, can deliver sufficient amount of damage to her foes ahead.
- At level 50, the Guardian Angel awakens as a Lightbringer then at level 75, the Lightbringer awakens as a Savior.
- Her subclass cosmetic effect has her shield taking a form of a white shield with a gold rim with a barrier of light protruding outward.
- Her 1st awakening cosmetic has the light barrier increasing in size.
- Her 2nd Awakening cosmetic is TBA.
- 1 Becoming a Guardian Angel
- 2 Awakening as a Lightbringer
- 3 Becoming a Savior
- 4 New Skills
- 5 Original Class Skills
- 6 Media Content
- 7 Gallery
Becoming a Guardian Angel
The Knight must first reach level 15.
Awakening as a Lightbringer
The Guardian Angel must first reach level 50.
- Talk to Annis in Silver Crown.
- Collect 1000 White Cube Fragments, 1000 Red Cube Fragments, 100 Superior Hardeners, and 100 Superior Irons.
- Clear the 30th floor of the Tower of the Dead.
- Obtain 10 Powerful Essences from APCs in Tower of the Dead or Tower of Illusion.
- Collect 60 Chaos Stone Debris, 80 Seals of Empress Skardi, and 120 Seals of Emperor Helm.
Becoming a Savior
The Lightbringer must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Annis in Underfoot.
- Enter the Black Dragon Tournament and obtain 30 Black Dragon Energy from the APCs.
Guardian Angel Skills
Original Class Skills
Knight TP Skills
Knight Togglable Skills
General TP Skills
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|