|Job NPC||Kiri the Lady|
|Specialized Armor||Leather Armor|
|Class Information||Percent: |
Magic Skills: None
Physical Skills: Percent
|Alternate Names||Female Ranger|
I've yet to meet a gun I can’t out run…or a soul who can out run mine.
While most male Rangers hail from the lawless district of Empyrean, most female Rangers are fully-trained members of the Imperial Army. Those cadets in the Empyrean army who show an affinity for firearms are selected for rigorous Ranger training. When they complete this program, they join a secret state organization formed to execute dangerous, covert operations. Some Rangers are even tasked with protecting the royal family, including the young princess.
Her subclass cosmetic feature is a dog tag around her neck.
Becoming a Ranger
The Gunner must first reach level 20.
- Clear Golem Tower with less than 25 hits
- Clear Moonlight Training Facility and reach 50 Combos.
- Clear Moonlight Arena at a 80% or higher Combo Rate.
- Find 30 Clear Cube Fragments, 10 Red Cube Fragments 10 White Cube Fragments, 10 Blue Cube Fragments, 10 Black Cube Fragments, and bring them to Lady Kiri.
Awakening as a Corsair
A dangerous stunt sends blood drops down to the floor, gracefully collecting in the distance.
My longing for you increases, as drops are pooled together.
I encounter countless enemies, displaying my instrument of fate, hanging among its chain.
The crimson performance begins, only the moonlight can tame me.
I take a sip of the moon's glow. The abrasive beauty lulls me softly to sleep.
- Excerpt from the Corsair's Ballad, as it is posted in the Imperial Princess Garden
The Ranger must first reach level 50.
- Slightly lower growth rate of HP, and slightly higher growth rate of MP
- Topspin (Windmill), Needle Sobat (Mach Kick), Spriggan (Punisher) have longer downtimes.
- Topspin has a wider X and Y range.
- Sonic Spike (Air Raid) moves along the X-axis instead of Z-axis like.
- Multiple Headshot increased to 7 shots, but starts with lower attack strength and surpasses the male counterpart as it goes up.
- Gun Dance (Wild Shot) given a vacuum and bleeding effect, increased range, but lower strength and speed.
- Death Hawk can hit enemies lying prone OTG (on the ground) due to the Female Ranger's height being lower than the Male Ranger's.
Albert Quest Skills
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|