|Base Job||Female Fighter|
|Specialized Weapon||Boxing Glove|
|Specialized Armor||Light Armor|
|Class Information||Magic Skills: None |
Physical Skills: Percent Damage
Subclass Difficulty: Expert
Japanese: ストライカー (Sutoraikā, lit. Striker)
Japanese: チャンピオン (Chanpion, lit. Champion)
|Alternate Names||Korean: 카이저|
|“||The only thing worth trusting in this world are my rock-like fists and my steel-like legs!!||”|
The Striker is a Fighter who continues on the path of pure fighting learns to strike faster than any other subclass. Her training focuses on physical strikes rather than defensive or magical enhancements to her fighting style. A few of her skills include Rising Fist, Lightning Dance, and Beat Drive.
- At level 50, the Striker awakens as the Champion. At level 75, the Champion awakens as the Kaiser.
- Her subclass cosmetic effect is glowing hands.
- Her 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect is the Kihop aura swirling around the midsection of her body.
- 1 Becoming a Striker
- 2 Awakening as a Champion
- 3 Awakening as a Kaiser
- 4 Skills
- 5 Original Class Skills
- 6 Media Content
- 7 Gallery
Becoming a Striker
The Fighter must first reach level 15.
Awakening as a Champion
How much do you know about humans?
Humans lack in ability to learn, and continuously repeat their mistakes. They are greedy and cannot cooperate with each other, and much too weak to ever master magic. They easily become lazy if they do not have an incentive to work. They are careless and offensive, and are always putting their entire race in danger. Does that suggest then that humans, given all they lack in ability and potential, are of no threat and should be ignored?
In spite of their faults, the human ability to grow and adapt, to become stronger and evolve is a strength they were blessed with from God. This quality in humans is so strong that one might even think God bestowed them with so many faults, merely to provide balance for their superior drive.
When a human pushes themselves to build muscle, to gain conditioning, or to learn any art, their movements become too quick to be seen, their fists and mind become as powerful as any weapon or magic spell. Still, you may mistakenly take them for granted with all of the faults you know about them. You may remember that they are the lazy, careless vagrant you have seen laying in the streets before…
However, should you ever meet one in combat, with eyes burning bright with rage and sweat glistening from their brow like the exhaust of a heavy engine, use caution…
Within the heart of that human may lay the chaotic power of destruction that only exists otherwise in outer space.
- Excerpt from the book The Dark Elves Study on Humans
The Striker must first reach level 50.
- Talk to Pungjin in Underfoot Master Guild.
- Collect 1000 White Cube Fragments, 1000 Red Cube Fragments, 100 Superior Hardeners, and 100 Superior Irons.
- Clear the 30th floor of the Tower of the Dead.
- Obtain 10 Formidable Essences from APCs in Tower of the Dead or Tower of Illusion.
- Collect 60 Chaos Stone Debris, 120 Seals of Emperor Helm, and 80 Seals of Empress Skardi.
Awakening as a Kaiser
You say “gentleness” prevails against “strength”?
Do not speak of such impertinence.
Why do you fail to notice that losing itself represent weakness?
To be strong means to be absolute. Knowledge cannot confine it, and limit cannot bind it.
The power that is free from everything and cannot be stopped by anything.
An endless desire. An Avarice Champion.
Such is the strength that we have longed for, and the meaning of our existence in this world.
I don't care if it destroys my bones.
I wish that it stops my heart and destroys my vessels.
But before that, and before my life ends, please let me see,
even for a split second the 'True Strength.'
Please show us that 'Fluidness' that you boast turn into a true strength
in front of my eyes.
In that moment of brilliant blessing, we shall close our eyes in peace.
The Champion must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Pungjin in Underfoot Master Guild.
- Enter the Black Dragon Tournament and obtain 30 Black Dragon Energy from the APCs.
Female Striker Skills
Female Striker TP Skills
Female Striker Awakening Skills
Female Striker 2nd Awakening Skills
Original Class Skills
Female Fighter Skills
Female Fighter Albert Quest Skills
Female Fighter TP Skills
General TP Skills
- [Female Striker Trailer] [Female Striker English Trailer] [Female Striker Gameplay]
- [Kaiser Trailer] [Kaiser English Trailer] [Kaiser Gameplay]
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|