|Occupation||Male Slayer Instructor|
|Location||Hendon Myre Back Alley|
G.S.D is a Slayer residing in the Hendon Myre Back Alleys and the instructor for Male Slayers. Though he lost his eyesight in the past due to an unknown circumstance (it is assumed that he is an Asura), he is still referred to as the greatest swordsman in the continent. Much of his identity is shrouded in mystery, including his background, his age, and the meaning behind his name.
- It's you. What brings you today? Hah hah. Are you surprised that this blind old man recognized you? Don't be. It's just that your arrogant, overly confident energy is not like anyone else's.
- What do you think it's like to hear the weeping voices of ghosts every night? The constant demands for your body and soul, driving you mad bit by bit. Would death be more blissful? But if it was, these ghosts wouldn't have pestered you, huh? That really does sound like a cruel fate.
- Each Slayer makes a different choice as to how to control the ghosts in their arm. Some dominate and assimilate them. Some let their ghosts dominate them and find new powers in submission. Some ignore them completely and focus on their swordsmanship. And some commit themselves to the power of Waves. Whichever path you choose, it's your choice, but none of the paths will be easy.
- See with your ears and slash with your heart.
- *Ghostly wind*
- How do you do?
- The sword should never hesitate.
- Be safe.
- May the wisdom of the sword be with you.
- A sword may conquer the flesh, but only your heart may conquer the mind.