Ghost 7: Furious Blache
|Awakening Active Skill|
Summons Furious Blache.
Blache's swamp expands with time, and when it reaches its full size, Blache appears and attacks enemies
Blache generates a shock wave as it appears, inflicting Shadow Damage. It inflicts Shadow damage again as it closes its mouth.
The more ghosts you have summoned (up to 3), the greater Blache's damage.
Blache-enhancing Ghosts: Kazan, Bremen, Saya, Rhasa, Keiga, and Kalla.
This skill creates the following additional effects, depending on its level.
- Level 3: Blache increases Intelligence as it appears.
- Level 6: The swamp inflicts continous Magic damage.
- Level 9: Max ghost count +1 (Up to 4 ghosts can enhance Blache's Atk.)
- SP per level: 0
- Master Level: 30
- Max Level: 40
- Cast Time: 0.5 sec.
- Cooldown: 140 sec.
- This skill consumes 5 Clear Cube Fragments.
- MP -4.0% Cooldown -2.0% on Command
- Blache Atk. per Ghost (Up to 3): +20%
- Maximum Ghost count increases to 4 at Lv9.
- Enemy Movement Speed/Hit Rate-reducing Range: 465 px
- Intelligence Boost Duration: 15 sec.
- The level of this skill scales with the current level of the character.
- The heaviest damage is inflicted on the target(s) standing on where Blache's head strikes first.
- Be aware of the swamp sprite covering the ground (more notably, the feet), which makes it difficult to identify any imposed effect.
- Blache will knock the enemies down when showing up, causing the targets to get invincibility frames during the most crucial part. To get good damage, make sure the target is standing up, grabbed, or in the air.
- Each ghost summoned after the awakening is used (but before Blache strikes) increases the power of Blache.
|Level||Lv Req||MP||Shock Wave Magical Atk.||Swallowing Magical Atk.||Enemy Debuff||Intelligence Bonus||Swamp Magical Atk.|
|Movement Speed||Hit Rate|
- Note:The table above has been generated based off of skill growth information presented in-game. The data may have slight differences compared to the information presented in-game due to minor rounding variations.
|Soul Bender TP Skills|
|Afterimage of Keiga Upgrade Ghost Slash: Overdrive Upgrade Hazy-Eyed Bremen Upgrade Ice Saya Upgrade Kalla of Dark Flame Upgrade Phantasmal Slayer Upgrade Phantom Sword Slash Upgrade Plague Rhasa Upgrade Tombstone Upgrade|
|Active:||Ancient Memory Backstep Indomitable Spirit Leap Quick Rebound|
|Passive:||Basic Armor Mastery Basic Training Conversion Latent Power Magical Critical Magical Rear Attack Physical Critical Physical Rear Attack Throw Mastery|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|