|Job NPC||Unit Leader Schmitt|
|Specialized Weapon||Kodachi, Square Sword, Odachi, Core Blade|
|“||There are no missions left unfinished.||”|
The Empyrean Imperial Family is known to posssess a very secretive security group called "The Company."
The Company was mainly employed by the nobles, and sometimes carried out espionage. However, as the Imperial Family one day attempted to summon them, the nobles, fearful that their secrets would leak, framed The Company as ‘traitors’ and offered bounty for their capture. Falsely accused, ‘The Company’ managed to flee to the Lawless District.
Wandering about the Lawless District, The Company joined Enzo Sipo, the leader of the Gunmen, who seemed to share a common goal. However, as time passed Enzo Sipo started showing his true colors. Enzo Sipo started to recruit cruel, violent outlaws and even called in Rangelus, whom even the Wespeace Military had given up on. The leader of ‘The Company’ O’Connell strived to persuade Enzo Sipo even after Varracht of the Sandstorm left, but betrayal was all he received in return. O’Connell no longer saw hope in the Empyrean, and decided to carry out an escape plan.
As O’Connell held strong confidence in the legend of the Underworld, he decided to take The Company to the Underworld with a submersible hover craft from Dr. Giselle. Aboard the hover craft, O’Connell and ‘The Company’ traveled under the deep sea, arriving in Arad, a place only known as legend among the Empyrean. ‘The Company’ settled in Arad as mercenaries. Then one day, The Company seizes an opportunity to suppress a large insurgency during the change of the principality.
The Company fought in the war, building a reputation as mercenaries from Arad, but lost O’Connell during a mission. Moving past grief, ‘The Company’ appoints Rupert, who had been long discussed as his successor. Under the leadership of Rupert, ‘The Company’ entered its second renaissance in Arad. Until one day, rumors that O’Connell is still alive reaches the intelligence of ‘The Company,’
If he is in fact alive, why has he not returned?
To find out the truth, ‘The Company’ dispatches their men.
The Agent stems from The Company, a once disgraced royal organization now reduced to a mercenary corp. As the news of their original leader, O'Connell, reached the ears of the Company, they sent several of their best agents to investigate. The Agent is unique in that his armament of choice primarily consists of both swords and firearms, blending a mixture of ranged and melee combat to a deadly degree. In addition to his diverse armaments he carries himself a sufficient level of agility and cunning, applying his mastery of espionage to his combat ability to become a very formidable opponent.
- A fast hitter armed with only a Kodachi and Pistol. The Secret Agent provides a balanced mixture of sword and gun combat with the addition of movement. He is more proficient in sustained damage than his other subclasses in due part of skills that allow him to continuously barrage his opponent in gunfire and sword swings while seaming in stronger attacks. The Secret Agent deals Physical Percentage Damage and specializes in Leather Armor.
- A bruiser wielding not only a hardy Shotgun and a Square Sword but plenty of devastating explosives. While this class uses little of his melee weapon, it offsets by carrying copious amounts of bombs. Though he is slower than his other subclasses in terms of combat, he excels in raw damage and superior AoE with his Shotgun and bombs. The Troubleshooter deals Physical Percentage Damage and specializes in Heavy Armor.
- An acrobatic sharpshooter and swordsman specialized in fast-paced combat and armed with an SMG and a Odachi. Much like the Secret Agent, he provides a balance between melee and ranged combat but his ability to fire multiple bullets and sword swings in quick succession along with his oustanding mobility makes him well adept to striking in short bursts. The Hitman deals Physical Percentage Damage and specializes in Light Armor.
- A high tech genius armed with a Core Blade and Energy Gun built with Empyrean technology. While the Specialist may be lacking in damage output, he compensates with additional utility in that he is able to defend his allies or immobilize his threats. The Specialist deals Magical Percentage Damage and specializes in Cloth Armor.
How to Advance into a Subclass
The Agent must first reach level 15.
- Talk to Blacksmith Linus in Elvenguard.
- Clear Full Moon Thunderland to advance as your desired subclass.
For help deciding on your character, the Class Comparison tables have side-by-side class and subclass comparisons.
Agent TP Skills
General TP Skills
General Togglable Skills
- [Agent Theme Song: Nowhere - feat. Kim Min Ho]
- [Agent KR Promo Animation]
- [Agent KR Trailer (English Translated)]
- [Agent KR Trailer]
- [Secret Agent and Troubleshooter KR Promo]
- [Secret Agent and Troubleshooter English Promo]
- [Hitman and Specialist KR Promo]
- [Hitman and Specialist English Promo]
- The Agent is the first class to be released alongside his own second awakenings.
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|