Heavenly Fire Blast Upgrade
From DFO World Wiki
|TP Passive Skill|
Increases Heavenly Fire Blast's attack power and adds an ability to pick up a single enemy in mid-air.
- Max level: 5
- TP per level: 2
- Bonus Atk. per Level: 10%
- Changes the ability so that it picks up a single enemy and drops them, similar to Spiral.
- Unlike Spiral, the grab can only grab a single enemy.
- The additional grab will not trigger if Heavenly Fire Blast is used in mid-air.
- The grab will not trigger against Super Armor or Ungrabbable enemies.
- The skill's explosion will now occur on the ground when you drop the enemy.
- If used in mid-air, it will act the same as before the upgrade.
|Lv||Lv Req||Atk. Increase|
|Active:||Ankle Cut (Thief) Bone Shield Curse Spear Dark Soul Diving Arrow Eraser Flame Cut Flying Squirrel Kunai Throw Rising Cut Shadow Cut Shining Cut Slicer Transformation: Molting|
|Passive:||None! Please add appropriate skills to Category:Thief Skills and Category:Passive Skills|
|Active:||Ancient Memory Backstep Indomitable Spirit Leap Quick Rebound|
|Passive:||Basic Training Conversion Focus: Magical Critical Focus: Physical Critical Magical Rear Attack Physical Rear Attack Throw Mastery|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|