|Occupation||Empyrean Coast Guard Captain|
Hiram Klauf is one of the 4 leaders of the Empyrean Coast Guards from Etten. He is located on the Noblesky, but moves to Ghent and is replaced by Tammy Lohengrin upon the completion of Save Jackter the Eagle Eye.
- Allows players to enter the Anton Raid Channel, if open.
- Allows a player to form a Raid Group while in the Anton Raid Channel.
- Anton and the Tartan
- [Anton] Difficult Enemy
- Hurry Back to Luke
- Deep inside the Castle
- altar of Light
- altar of Darkness
- Path to the Next Section
- Dangerous Energy in the Back of the Factory
- Meeting in Enemy Territory
- I'll Have to Follow for Now
- Where did that rascal Hulk go? Cohen! Stop running stupid errands and go find Hulk. I have enough on my plate. I don't need him to give me a headache. Mue, stop laughing. You're no better than Hulk.
- Hey, take it easy. Don't let your feelings get in the way of your duty to fight. Stay calm and move quickly to eliminate all the enemies you see, and then come back in one piece. Got it?
- Hmpf, I had to brrow Jurgen's ship, but I didn't think he'd get onboard with us. I don't know what he's up to, but it can't be good for Commander Eagle Eye or for the rest of us. That includes you. You'd better keep an eye out.
Request Chat (Upon the completion of Save Jackter the Eagle Eye
- Don't hate my men too much. They were just doing what they were told. Anyway, fighting with you has been a good learning experience for them. Thank you. *Chuckle*
- Why did I shake hands with the nobility? Hah hah. You're joking, right? I didn't shake hands with anyone. All I did was just nudge them in the right direction. Anyway, I like that things have turned out like I wanted them to, but they have been going so smoothly that it's boring. Jurgen has covered all the basics, leaving nothing for me. Maybe I should've taken on the Eagle Eye when I had the chance. Now it's not worth it anymore. Bah!
- Hey, you're back. Are the princess and the others safely tucked away now? Hah hah, don't worry. I'm not here to arrest you. Who would dare arrest the Hero of Empyrean, anyway? I just hope that you'll stop interfering with us—no, strike that. Just keep doing what you have to do. That'll keep things interesting... at least for me. Anyway, you're not the one whom we want to destroy. So, don't worry!