|Togglable Active Skill|
Unique ice technique of the Glacial Master that changes all basic attacks. Jump Attacks and Dash Attacks will now create Ice Picks.
Glacial Masters have the maximum tolerance against the Freezing effect.
- Toggle ON/OFF to enable/disable the Freeze (Status) effect of all Glacial Master skills.
- SP per level: 0
- Master Level: 1
- Max Level: 1
- Cast Time: 0.5 sec
- Cooldown: None
- Basic Attack Cancelable Skill
- Obtained once the Male Mage becomes a Glacial Master.
- Passively changes the magic orb basic attacks to water-attribute, magic, melee basic attacks.
- Water attribute takes precedence over attribute changing items or effects such as Salamander Flask or Jack Frost Flask.
- Changes the basic attacks for a 3-hit Combo
- First hit of the basic attacks acts as an uppercut, launching enemies into the air.
- Last hit knocks standing enemies onto the ground or aerial enemies forward.
- Changes the air attacks to a 2-hit melee combo
- Dash Attack changes to a forward ice pick jab.
- Passively causes the Glacial Master becomes immune to Freezing.
- Despite this however, the Glacial Master is susceptible to being frozen by Duke Agonis from Reshipone, Village of Pain.
- Toggling it on activates freezing effects for all applicable Glacial Master Skills
- It is by default off but remains on between dungeons after toggling it on until turning it off, changing characters, or logging off.
|Glacial Master TP Skills|
|Blizzard Storm Upgrade Broken Arrow Upgrade Grand Shatter Upgrade Ice Crash Upgrade Ice Hammer Upgrade Ice Lance Upgrade Ice Trap Upgrade Windmill Spear Upgrade|
|Male Mage Skills|
|Active:||Dimension: Accident Flame Shield Ghost Flame Ice Sword Lilliac Rapid Fire Teleport Trap Strike Water Cannon Wind Strike|
|Passive:||Immortality The Abyss|
|Male Mage TP Skills|
|Flame Shield Upgrade Ghost Flame Upgrade Ice Sword Upgrade Trap Strike Upgrade Water Cannon Upgrade Wind Strike Upgrade|
|Active:||Ancient Memory Backstep Indomitable Spirit Leap Quick Rebound|
|Passive:||Basic Armor Mastery Basic Training Conversion Focus: Magical Critical Focus: Physical Critical Magical Rear Attack Physical Rear Attack Throw Mastery|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|