Imperial Princess Isabella
|Imperial Princess Isabella|
|Occupation||3rd Princess of De Los Empire, Striker|
|Location||Zelva, Pandemonium Outpost, Ghent Imperial Palace|
Isabella Catherine Heinrich De Los is the 3rd princess of the De Los Empire, born from Emperor Leon and Princess Josephin. Unlike her siblings, she refuses to marry and wishes live a care free life. The Emperor made no objections.
On her usual day, Isabella freely roams around the palace and randomly visits the private s of her subjects. During these times, she is always escorted by her childhood friend, Cyrus. She also lives an extravagant lifestyle and her actions makes her look immature but in reality she is an intelligent young lady with a sharp intuition just like her father, the Emperor.
She showed her savviness when she unofficially joined a diplomatic envoy to Empyrean. The envoy had a military escort for security and this did not go well with the Empyreans Imperial Army. Using her natural diplomatic abilities, she was able to get the Empyreans to agree in allowing their military escort to pass through the border and continue along with them.
Once at the Empyrean capital of Ghent, she met with Princess Erje and the two became close friends almost instantly.
Request Chat (Zelva)
- There are a few simple things you can try to make yourself feel better. You can take a peek in my wallet, for instance, but that's considered rude between friends. Or maybe you can just talk to me for an hour or two. Would you like some tea?
- Sir Velland's banquet was the worst. The tents here in Zelva must be more colorful than the curtains in his banquet hall.
- Father let me have almost everything I wanted. One time, he asked me what I wanted for my birthday. I felt mischievous and I wanted to test my father. I said, "I'd like my bedchamber filled with gold." He smiled and really filled my bedchamber with gold. I had to live in my doll house for a month.
Request Chat (Pandemonium Outpost)
- Aww, this place is windy, gritty, and dusty as hell.
- I don't know how people could live in a place like this. *Cough* This weather can't be good for the skin. Do you think these people just accept it as their fate? I feel sorry for them.
- Pay no mind if Cyrus overreacts sometimes. She's irked that I've volunteered to come here.
- That's why she's hounding me more often than she used to. She looks cold, but she's a jumbled mess of worry when it comes to me. She and I are not that far apart in age, but she makes me feel like I'm at least a decade younger than her.
- If everything goes well, Father will be pleased with me. He thinks I'm still a child. I'm going to show him that I'm old enough to fulfill my duty as a princess.
- And while I'm at it, I'm going to put those nobles who are not happy with me in their place. Now that I'm not in the palace, they must be talking behind my back
Request Chat (Upon the completion of Save Jackter the Eagle Eye)
- This palace is pretty and unique in its own right, but I want to go to Pandemonium and just experience a change of pace. Of course, it'll be dangerous, but I know Pandemonium better than anyone else in the Empire, and I want to know more about it.
- I wondered why I had to go back to the Empire on such short notice, and they told me they made that up to protect me—liars! They changed their plans because they needed someone to stay here and oversee things. I wouldn't have taken so much offense if they just came forward with the truth. What am I talking about? I'm saying it wasn't Father who wanted to move me here from Zelva. It's someone else who is interested in Empyrean. Sigh, I don't like him, but I can't disobey orders. I'm between a rock and a hard place.
- Can I ever go on another adventure with you? That was the most memorable time of my life. Now I understand why adventurers can't quit going on adventures. It's dangerous being an adventurer, though. The injury I got when we were in Pandemonium still hasn't healed completely. Kate's medicine helps, but I might need something stronger. I'm not worried about it, though. I'm sure it'll go away once I'm fully rested.
- I'm worried about Erje. She must be surprised by all this.
- But I heard the Empyrean Nobility wouldn't kill her. That's a relief right?