|Occupation||GBL Librarian, Equipment Merchant|
Isadora is first encountered as an enemy in Outer Temple Wall, having succumbed to Apostle Lotus's mind control. She inevitably dies to the Adventurer's hands.
In Mirror Arad however, a counterpart of Isadora appears and resides on the Behemoth. She is the Head Librarian of the GBL and is a very powerful mage. She's knowledgeable in just about everything in the world, from just about everything related to Arad to even Dark Elf magic, she knows it well. She still manages to be amiable, good-natured and respectful to others, especially towards Ophelia Bagrans. She has taken interest recently into the Iced Wall of Resignation and wants to study it. Her endless passion for knowledge has left her with artifacts that she'll be willing to trade with the adventurer in exchange for certain materials.
- Epic Quest Giver.
- It's not known who built this ancient site atop Behemoth, when they did it, or why.
- We just think it's a legacy left behind by some ancient race that was more advanced than we are now.
- If it weren't for her, I could have died or succumbed to Lotus's mind control.
- I like being a member of GBL, but this mask is too damn heavy.
- It also makes me sweaty on hot days like this.
- Do you have a new story to tell me?
- The world is question in which we have not solved.
- As the Head GBL Librarian, I welcome you.
- I'm wondering whether this conversation has started.
- Knowledge is in the book, knowledge will be your strength.
- The quest for knowledge is one of man's basic needs.
- Always remember the GBL's dogmatic teachings.
- I will try not to bore you next time.
- I hope that my knowledge helps you.
As an Enemy
This page is up to date as of Client Version: unknown, If you would like to edit it, please add more information by clicking the following link: (Link) as this page is automatically generated.
|Dungeons||Outer Temple Wall (Scenario Only)|
Summons wisps and naias. Launches meteors. Can summon a giant fireball that can harm players near it. If players are hit by it, they will take a lot of damage.
This monster article is a stub. If possible, you can help by expanding it.