From DFO World Wiki
- SP per level: 15
- Cooldown: 1 second
- Buff Duration: 20 seconds
- Can be used to knock back the opponent regardless of hit recovery. However, knock back effect does not apply to an opponent in mid-air.
- Can be used to look at HP of the summoned monsters.
- Because Lasher can actually hit allies for 1 damage, weapons with a status proc (such as bleeding) can activate on your allies. This can be a bit evil on your friends, or used to get rid of any annoying people gone AFK. Beware!
- Can be improved with Lasher Upgrade
|Level||Lv Req||MP||Attack Property||Character Buff
Movement / Attack Speed
|Summoned Monster Buff|
|Magical Atk.||Immobility Duration||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Hostility||Visual Range||Attack Chance||Strength and Intelligence|
|44||96||101|| 1788% +
Absolute Damage Ratio, it is multiplied by your Independent Attack Power before being shown in the game tooltips
|Active:||Ancient Memory Backstep Indomitable Spirit Leap Quick Rebound|
|Passive:||Basic Armor Mastery Basic Training Conversion Focus: Magical Critical Focus: Physical Critical Magical Rear Attack Physical Rear Attack Throw Mastery|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|