From DFO World Wiki
|Min. Level||90 (86 for Scenario)|
|Monster Level||110 (86-88 for Scenario)|
|End Boss||Constructor Luke|
Luke's Laboratory is Apostle Luke's secret research area in the Castle of the Dead. It can only be accessed by players who are at least Level 90 and have completed the Level 86 Epic Quest Plans for the Future.
- Monster's abilities are not affected by the number of players in your party.
- Penalties are added to certain Resurrection skills.
- Each dungeon drops items only once a day. (Record reset at 09:00 UTC)
- The dungeons and monsters are set at Level 110.
- You must clear all 6 dungeons in the correct order. Your Clearance record is reset at 09:00 UTC
- A party can use up to 12 Life Tokens in each dungeon.
Berserk Monster Feature
- The Berserk pattern has been added to the Named and Boss monsters of the Normal Luke dungeon.
- Each monster is given a different Berserk gauge depending on its characteristics.
- Your actions fill the Berserk gauge, and when it's full, the Berserk pattern is activated, activating a certain gimmick.
- You can check the Berserk gauge below the monster HP UI.
- Each monster requires different conditions for filling their Berserk gauge.
- The Berserk gauge decreases at regular intervals except for certain monsters
|Sanctuary of Birth||86-110|
|Sanctuary of Destruction||86-110|
|Sanctuary of Dispersion||86-110|
|Altar of Light||88-110|
|Altar of Darkness||88-110|