|Occupation||One of the Seven Shards of Empyrean; Adventurer|
|Location||Zelva: Adventurer's Guild|
Meryl Pioneer is one of the Seven Shards of Empyrean, and is part of the Adventurer's Guild. She can be found in the Adventurer's Guild in Zelva.
A descendant of Oddreez, one of the 7 Machinists. Meryl was expected to inherit the will of her ancestors but the pressure and expectations proved to be too much for her and she ran away from home.
Years later, she would eventually return and study Machine Engineering. She was able to achieve great success and became a member of the Seven Shards.
After it became possible to travel between Arad and Empyrean, she went on an adventure to learn about new cultures. During her travels, she met the “Great Adventurer Karakas” and they became close friends.
When she heard the news that Anton had fallen and that the location of the Castle of the Dead has been discovered. Meryl did not hesitate to pack her bags and go on to yet another adventure.
- Gives out Epic and Daily quests related to Luke.
- In Search of Its Weaknesses
- Iron Aim's Structure
- Path to the Giant
- Quatro Manus
- Apostle Luke's Threat Continues
- Steel Junk Man
- [Dimensional Seal] What Luke Is Afraid Of
- [Dimensional Seal] Quatro Manus
- Hell Party Ep 4. Supplementary Story (2/2)
- Princess Erje's Request
- [Luke] Her Duty as a Scientist
- [Luke Raid] Constructor Luke 1
- [Luke Raid] Constructor Luke 2
- You little brats can't seem to keep your mouth shut. Listen quietly when your elders speak to you. Hmph, youngsters these days are so disrespectful.
- You idiot, do you think that really makes sense? Fine, then just try to put your feet on top of your head and roll. You know how crazy that looks? That's how crazy you sound!