Otherverse (Also known as Outer World)
Accessed through the Interdimensional Rift left of Aphelia Post. Contains extremely hard dungeons and powerful monsters. Referred to as the "Impossible Dungeons" through in-game files. Essentially, these are the Endgame PvE dungeons. A good amount of coordination and teamwork is required to conquer these dungeons, as they have various gimmicks not seen elsewhere in the game.
To enter these dungeons, you must have at least a party of 3. Each dungeon has an 8 token limit. Each road also has a minimal Exorcism Parameter cap. The Exorcism Parameter can be found on Lv50+ gear or Chronicle items. Having the minimal Exorcism Parameter for the dungeon is recommended as your stats will be penalized depending on the difference between your current resistance and the cap. More info on the Exorcism Parameter is listed below.
Minibosses/Bosses will drop Chronicle items or recipes. Read more about this in 2nd Chronicle.
With the Act XIV update, the original Otherverse dungeons were redesigned/expanded for Lv.65+ characters. This is accessible through the "Primal" option. Primal Otherverse dungeons are essentially tougher versions of the Lv60 Otherverse dungeons. However, it also introduces higher Exorcism Parameter requirements and Primal 2nd Chronicle gear, which is basically upgraded 2nd Chronicle gear. It also allows you to upgrade your old 2nd Chronicle gear from the normal dungeons by collecting materials dropped in the Primal Otherverse dungeons.
Update: With the coming of the Revolution patch, the original Otherverse has been taken out, and now you must be level 65+ to enter the otherverse, and it will always be primal.
3rd Chronicle Otherverse Dungeons
With the Act XVIII update, new Otherverse dungeons were introduced for Lv.70 characters. These Otherverse dungeons present new challenges and ordeals to overcome. However, it also introduced far higher Exorcism Parameter requirements and 3rd Chronicle gear. As with previous Otherverse dungeons, minibosses and bosses will drop most of the 3rd Chronicle equipment, as well as materials for imbuing Tainted Dimensional 3rd Chronicle equipment.
|Castle of Bakal||70~|
The entry restrictions for the Otherverse dungeons are as follows:
- You can only enter any of the Otherverse dungeons 3 times a day for each dungeon; this resets every day.
- You must have a Party of at least 3 people in order to enter.
- A maximum of only 8 Life Tokens can be used per run by the Party.
- Recommended Level: 60+
For the 3rd Chronicle Dungeons:
- You can only enter any of the 3rd Chronicle Otherverse dungeons 2 times a day for each dungeon; this resets every day.
- You must have a Party of 4 people in order to enter.
- A maximum of only 8 Life Tokens can be used per run by the Party.
- Required Level: 70
- Come prepared! Unlike normal dungeons, Otherverse dungeons are highly gimmicky deathtraps, so you'll need all the help you can get! Coming unprepared is just asking for trouble.
- Sacred Blessing and Immortality Formula: These items can help considerably if things go bad quickly and can help reduce the amount of tokens used.
- Pay attention! A good number of rooms rely on Party Coordination, and if you're not paying attention, you can end up wiping the Party.
- Mind the Exorcism Parameter! As noted below, each Dungeon's Road has different Exorcism Parameter requirements. If you fall too far below the cap, you can end up holding the Party back as your stats will be nerfed considerably.
Exorcism Parameter is a special stat used for Otherverse dungeons. It regulates your Max HP, Max MP, and Physical/Magical Attack Power for those dungeons.
Each road has different Exorcism Parameter requirements. While it's not mandatory you have the required Exorcism Parameter, your stats will suffer if you don't. The larger the difference between your Exorcism Parameter and the minimal Exorcism Parameter for the dungeon, the larger your stat penalty will be. In general though, you don't want to be more than -10 below the cap.
So how much will your stats suffer if you don't have the proper Exorcism Parameter for a dungeon?
- The rough formula of the stat penalty equates to around: (1 - (current EP/ required EP ) ) x 100
- For example, wearing a full Lvl 50 Rare set (43 EP) on a dungeon's Normal Road (50 EP) would cut your stats by roughly 14%.
Consequentially, if you have more than the required Exorcism Parameter for a dungeon, you'll gain a bonus to your stats.
- The rough formula of the stat bonus equates to around: ( (current EP/ required EP ) - 1 ) x 100 x 0.195
- For example, wearing a full 1st Chronicle set (102 EP) on a dungeon's Normal Road (50 EP) would give you a rough 20% bonus to your stats.
Keep in mind these formulas can greatly affect your overall damage and also a character's Max HP & MP if the penalty or bonus is excessive enough.
Required Exorcism Parameter
|2nd Chronicle (Lv.65+)||200||250||300||350|
|3rd Chronicle (Lv.70+)||300||450||600||750|
|Lv50 Rare Set||9||4||4||4||4||4||4||6||4||--||--||43|
|Lv55 Rare Set||17||9||9||7||7||7||5||6||5||--||--||72|
|Lv55-57 Empyrean Set*||17||11||11||7||7||7||5||6||5||--||--||76|
|Lv50 Legacy Set||23||11||11||9||9||9||6||8||6||--||--||94|
|1st Chronicle Set||25||12||12||10||10||10||7||9||7||--||--||102|
|Lv60 Rare Set||26||13||13||11||11||11||8||10||8||--||--||111|
|Lv65 Rare Set||34||18||17||15||14||14||10||12||10||--||--||144|
|Lv55 Legacy Set||37||20||19||16||16||15||11||13||11||--||--||158|
|Lv60 Legacy Set||54||28||27||23||22||21||16||18||16||--||--||225|
|2nd Chronicle Set (Normal)||63||33||32||27||26||25||19||21||19||--||--||265|
|2nd Chronicle Set (Powerful)||65||35||34||29||28||27||20||22||20||--||--||280|
|2nd Chronicle Set (Set)||67||36||36||30||30||29||21||23||21||--||--||293|
|Primal 2nd Chronicle Set (Normal)||93||49||46||40||37||36||28||31||28||--||--||388|
|Primal 2nd Chronicle Set (Powerful)||95||51||48||42||39||38||29||32||29||--||--||403|
|Primal 2nd Chronicle Set (Set)||97||52||50||43||41||40||31||34||31||--||--||419|
|3rd Chronicle (Tainted)||166||107||105||88||83||77||55||66||55||28||32||862|
|3rd Chronicle (Set)||171||110||107||91||85||79||57||69||57||37||45||909|
- Note: Empyrean Set assumes Lv55 Accessories/Weapon.
|Lv62 Heroic Rare||29|
|Lv67 Heroic Rare||37|
|2nd Chronicle (Normal)||63|
|2nd Chronicle (Powerful)||65|
|2nd Chronicle (Set)||67|
|Primal 2nd Chronicle (Normal)||93|
|Primal 2nd Chronicle (Powerful)||95|
|Primal 2nd Chronicle (Set)||97|
|3rd Chronicle (Tainted)||166|
|3rd Chronicle (Set)||171|
|2nd Chronicle (Normal)||19||21||19||59|
|2nd Chronicle (Powerful)||20||22||20||62|
|2nd Chronicle (Set)||21||23||21||65|
|Primal 2nd Chronicle (Normal)||28||31||28||87|
|Primal 2nd Chronicle (Powerful)||29||32||29||90|
|Primal 2nd Chronicle (Set)||31||34||31||96|
|3rd Chronicle (Tainted)||55||66||55||176|
|3rd Chronicle (Set)||57||69||57||183|