|Prerequisite Skills:||Phantom Sword Slash Lv1|
Can be used during the Invincible dash period of Afterimage of Keiga. The Soul Bender quickly dashes forward and slashes enemies.
The enemies are temporarily Immobilized and receive Shadow damage when they are released.
Phantom Mastery Effects:
Deletes the Invincible Dash Period condition, significantly decreases post-casting delay, and increases your enemy-Holding duration.
- SP per level: 50
- Master Level: 50
- Max Level: 60
- Cast Time: 0.5 sec.
- Cooldown: 20 sec.
- This skill consumes 1 Clear Cube Fragment.
- MP -4.0% Cooldown -2.0% on Command
- Movement Distance: 300 px
- Phantom Mastery Effects:
- Enemy-Holding Duration: +0.3 sec.
- This skill must be activated in the following order: Afterimage of Keiga -> Dash -> Activate during invincibility
- Attacks with Shadow attribute.
- Without Phantom Mastery, the skill has a post-attack delay of 2 seconds.
- Opponents are forcefully knocked down once hit.
- Magical attack is determined upon hit, not on activation. For instance, losing Kazan after the skill activation, but just before the slash lands would nullify buff effect from Kazan.
- Can use more than three times per Afterimage of Keiga with Chronicle items.
- Is the only non-awakening skill with a cut-in.
|Level||Lv Req||MP||Magical Atk.|
- Note:The table above has been generated based off of skill growth information presented in-game. The data may have slight differences compared to the information presented in-game due to minor rounding variations.
|Soul Bender TP Skills|
|Afterimage of Keiga Upgrade Hazy-Eyed Bremen Upgrade Ice Saya Upgrade Kalla of Dark Flame Upgrade Phantasmal Slayer Upgrade Phantom Sword Slash Upgrade Plague Rhasa Upgrade Tombstone Upgrade|
|Active:||Ancient Memory Backstep Indomitable Spirit Leap Quick Rebound|
|Passive:||Basic Armor Mastery Basic Training Conversion Latent Power Magical Critical Magical Rear Attack Physical Critical Physical Rear Attack Throw Mastery|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|