|Prerequisite Skills:||Ice Trap Lv1|
Converts Ice Trap to a single targeted grab skill, the Pinpoint Rush. Atk. and Attack Count are affected by Ice Trap's attack property.
Pinpoint Rush's Attack Count increases by 50% of Ice Trap's Attack Count bonus.
- Charge direction can be adjusted with upward/downward directional keys.
- SP per level: 15
- Master Level: 1
- Max Level: 1
- Multi-hit Magical Atk: 195% of Ice Trap's Atk.
- Finish Magical Atk: 235% of Ice Trap's finish Atk.
- Shockwave Magical Atk: 100% of Ice Trap's pillar Atk.
- Cannot be used in Arena.
- Despite having a faster/higher damage output than the regular Ice Trap, the passive reduces Area of Effect and Immobilization effectiveness.
- If there no enemies in range of the dash, the Glacial Master will not cast the multi-hit attacks.
- If the Glacial Master is called out as a Supporter to cast Ice Trap and has this skill, Pinpoint Rush will be cast instead.
- Unlike Ice Trap, the user gains invincibility frames for the duration of Pinpoint Rush.
|Glacial Master TP Skills|
|Blizzard Storm Upgrade Broken Arrow Upgrade Grand Shatter Upgrade Ice Crash Upgrade Ice Hammer Upgrade Ice Lance Upgrade Ice Trap Upgrade Windmill Spear Upgrade|
|Male Mage Skills|
|Active:||Dimension: Accident Flame Shield Ghost Flame Ice Sword Lilliac Rapid Fire Teleport Trap Strike Water Cannon Wind Strike|
|Passive:||Immortality The Abyss|
|Male Mage TP Skills|
|Flame Shield Upgrade Ghost Flame Upgrade Ice Sword Upgrade Trap Strike Upgrade Water Cannon Upgrade Wind Strike Upgrade|
|Active:||Ancient Memory Backstep Indomitable Spirit Leap Quick Rebound|
|Passive:||Basic Armor Mastery Basic Training Conversion Latent Power Magical Critical Magical Rear Attack Physical Critical Physical Rear Attack Throw Mastery|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|