Professions are jobs for level 20 characters that allow them to create special items.
To obtain a profession, you must be level 20. Then talk to the appropriate NPC to begin the quest for a profession.
Players can only have one profession at a time. Abandoning a profession will cost 100k gold.
Some of the materials used in professions can only be obtained via NPC Relationship system This has been removed from the game for the time being.
The max level for disassembler is level 9.
The max level for the other 3 profession is level 10.
Disassemblers will receive experience when their machine is used
The other professions will gain experience as they craft or enchant
- You can learn recipes up to 2 levels above your current level
- Recipes at your level or below will have a 100% success rate
- Recipes at above your level will have a reduced success rate
- Experience is only gained when you are successful
- Recipes 2 levels below yours will stop giving you experience
|Alchemist||Creates special potions||Lorianne|
|Disassembler||Disassembles items for materials||Loton|
|Animator||Creates APCs for battle||Iris Fortunesinger|
|Enchanter||Enchants equipment using monster cards||Sharan|