|Occupation||Queen of the Dark Elves|
Queen Maya is the queen of all Dark Elves, located in Underfoot's Palace.
- The Empire has declared war against us Dark Elves, and that has upset my people.
- Some say we must strike the Empire before it attacks us. The more radical ones even insist that we must wipe out all humans.
- The Empire's atrocities must not be forgiven. As queen of dark elves, I'll have to make sure of that, but I'm against unnecessary bloodshed.
- The dwarves have been cursed by Venus because of their greed. But that didn't stop them from mining gold or awakening something that they shouldn't have.
- And along the way, they put us dark elves in danger. I'll show no mercy to them. I'm going to make them pay for everything that they did.
- Someone did horrible things to my people. My heart breaks when I think about the pain and fear that they must have experienced as they died.
- I'll appease their spirits with the blood of their enemies. I won't rest until I find their murderers and bring them to justice.
Request Chat (Before Origin)
- Blinded by their greed for gold, the Dwarves dragged us Dark Elves down with them. Even Venus's curse couldn't stop them from releasing something so dangerous.
- They drove themselves to ruin, yes, but they haven't paid for what they put us through. I won't rest until they're punished.
- I've never seen so many Humans in one place. Underfoot have never been filled with so much noise, or I'd say--lively energy.
- Just having Humans has changed the entire atmosphere of the city. It's refreshing, though the Elders must be seething with anger.
- The Empire declared war against us Dark Elves. Its leader may be a Human, but turning our backs against an entire race is foolish, not to mention dangerous.
- An enemy did this to our people to get at us. I watched in horror our people died writhing in pain.
- I'm not saying we should forget the pain or forgive the enemy. I just want to make sure that we cover all the basics to get our revenge with minimum repercussions.
- (Elder Saffron) "That can take a long time. We already know who the enemy is. Your Majesty, it's time to make your decision."
- We should wait. For now, we have time.