| Seria says: "Nothing should be as mysterious as I am!"
Some info is missing, please help to provide it if you can.
- Reinforcing improves your accessories, armor, and weapons by giving them bonus properties.
- Reinforcements are performed through Kiri in Underfoot or a Guild Reinforcement Machine in the Guild Hideout.
- At higher levels, failure to successfully reinforce a weapon will permanently destroy the item.
- Reinforcing adds various bonuses to different types of gear.
- Weapons will gain bonus defense-piercing damage.
- Armors will gain bonus physic damage reduction and overall damage reduction.
- Accessories will gain bonus magic damage reduction and overall damage reduction.
- Sub Equipments and Magic Stones will gain bonus Strength, Intelligence, Vitality, and Spirit.
- Earrings will gain bonus Physical Attack, Magical Attack, and Independent Attack.
- Reinforcement bonuses before +10 grow additively, while after +10 they begin to grow exponentially.
- Weapons will begin to glow certain colors depending on its reinforcement level. These effects also grow more noticeable and begins to flash more rapidly at higher levels as well.
- The target must not be cursed with Otherverse energy, otherwise it must either be purified or upgraded through Klonter via amplification.
- Certain items, such as Reinforcement Tickets, will reinforce your items for free to the described level.
- Portable Reinforce Machines will reinforce your items for free. There are still penalties for failing the reinforcement.
- Titles and consumables such as Master Crafter, Kiri's Favorite, or a Reinforcement Proficiency Formula can increase the success rate of reinforcements.
- Equipping the High Powered title gives a 5% discount on reinforcing.
Upgrade Success and Failure Rate
The Upgrade column is the upgrade level of the item you're putting into the reinforcing machine.
Note: These are what are thought to be the current percentages for Season 3. Act 01. PANDEMONIUM.
|Upgrade||Chance of success||Failure Penalty|
|+0 -> +1||100%||None|
|+1 -> +2|
|+2 -> +3|
|+3 -> +4|
|+4 -> +5||80%|
|+5 -> +6||70%|
|+6 -> +7||60%|
|+7 -> +8||50%|
|+8 -> +9||40%|
|+9 -> +10||30%|
|+10 -> +11 or upgrade higher||N/A||Item Breaks|
Upgrade Glow Color
Once upgraded, the weapon will flash/glow, as seen around the item's border. This is separate from the item's base color. The higher the rank, the faster the glow flashes.
- Note: 1-6 and 7-8 appear to be the same color except that 7-8 seems to have a more vibrant glow.
|Enhance Value||+0||+1 - +6||+7 - +8||+9 - +12||+13 - +14||+15 - +16||+17 - +20||+21 and up|
|Color||No Color||Green||Yellow||Blue||Pink||Orange||Gold||No Record|