From DFO World Wiki
| Seria says: "Nothing should be as mysterious as I am!"
Some info is missing, please help to provide it if you can.
|Togglable 2nd Awakening Passive Skill|
By breaking rules, Street Fighter will fight with underhanded tactics.
- SP per level: 80
- Decrease the abnormal status resistance of every enemy in the room.
- If Auto Load is On and you are entering a dungeon or being revived, all Loadable Throw Skills ( Needle Throw, Poison Throw, Block Throw and Net Throw) will be fully charged automatically.
- If toggled on, you can cancel Venom Mine (Male), Needle Spin, Blood Rage Chain, Dirty Barrel and Cave-in to Sand Splash and Loadable Throwing Skills. Cancelling these skills will grant Super Armor (Status) while the item count for Loadable Throwing Skills will not be consumed.
- Timing the cancels are important in order to avoid canceling to early before an attack goes off, or too late before the attack ends.
- Increase the skill attack damage of Sand Splash, Explosive Hook (Male), Ground Tackle, Mount (Male), Venom Mine (Male), Blood Rage Chain, Dirty Barrel, Cursed Quake, Chain Drive, Cave-in and Upgraded Poison Mine: Firelock.
- The skill will also allow Conversion to affect Mount (Male), Raging Vulcan (Male Brawler), and all post 1st Awakening skills.
|Male Brawler TP Skills|
|Explosive Hook Upgrade Ground Tackle Upgrade Needle Spin Upgrade Needle Throw Upgrade Net Throw Upgrade Poison Throw Upgrade Raging Vulcan Upgrade Venom Mine Upgrade|
|Male Fighter TP Skills|
|Air Walk Upgrade Crouch Upgrade Doppelganger Upgrade Hammer Kick Upgrade High Kick Upgrade Iron Physique Upgrade Knee Kick Upgrade Low Kick Upgrade Nen Shot Upgrade Sand Splash Upgrade Seismic Crash Upgrade Tornado Kick Upgrade|
|Active:||Ancient Memory Backstep Indomitable Spirit Leap Quick Rebound|
|Passive:||Basic Armor Mastery Basic Training Conversion Focus: Magical Critical Focus: Physical Critical Magical Rear Attack Physical Rear Attack Throw Mastery|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|