From DFO World Wiki
| Seria says: "Nothing should be as mysterious as I am!"
Some info is missing, please help to provide it if you can.
Brand new source of power called 'Vitality' is created from the reaction between the blood absorbed from enemies and the Abyss.
- SP per level: ?
- Master Level: ?
- Max Level: ?
- Vitality' is a new resource used to activate Blood Mage's skills.
- If 'Vitality' is maxed out, it will begin the 'Enhanced' state and increase Physical Attack.
- Burden of using skills and 'Vitality' consumption will decrease during the state of absorbing 'Vitality'.
- When 'Vitality' is lacking, the Blood Mage's own HP will be used for 'Vitality' consuming skills.
- Additionally, Teleport cannot be used due to the influence of 'Vitality', but Hit Rate is raised.
|Blood Mage Skills|
|Active:||Blood Burn Blood Wings Corruption Creeping Fang Hellberus Lilroi Offering Shikari Soul Steal Torment|
|Passive:||Dead Hands Sanguinem|
|Awakening:||Abandon Marauder Rumble Dog Tepes|
|2nd Awakening:||Blood Stream Fatality Phantom Veil True Blood|
|Blood Mage TP Skills|
|None! Please add appropriate skills to Category: Blood Mage TP Skills|
|Male Mage Skills|
|Active:||Dimension: Accident Flame Shield Ghost Flame Ice Sword Lilliac Rapid Fire Teleport Trap Strike Water Cannon Wind Strike|
|Passive:||Immortality The Abyss|
|Male Mage TP Skills|
|Flame Shield Upgrade Ghost Flame Upgrade Ice Sword Upgrade Trap Strike Upgrade Water Cannon Upgrade Wind Strike Upgrade|
|Active:||Ancient Memory Backstep Indomitable Spirit Leap Quick Rebound|
|Passive:||Basic Armor Mastery Basic Training Conversion Focus: Magical Critical Focus: Physical Critical Magical Rear Attack Physical Rear Attack Throw Mastery|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|