Secret Sword Art
|Command:||None, a hotkey must be used.|
A technique that seems like a Basic Attack but is unique to the Blade Master. Each weapon type casts a Secret Sword Art of its own.
-Works with the same mechanics as Basic Attack. Gets Atk. bonus from Basic Training, and Basic Attack related abilities activates on its successful hit.
- Can be canceled to activate Basic Attacks and Advanced skills.
- SP per level: 100
- Master Level: 5
- Max Level: 15
- Cast Time: Instant Cast
- Each weapon receives a different type of attack from this skill:
- Lightsabre: 6 hits in total. Dual sword attack. Applies Electrocution (Status).
- Katana: 8 Hits in total. Dual Swords.
- Short Sword: 3(6) hits in total. Shoots blade beams, bringing total hits to 6 when both connect.
- Zanbato: 2(3) hits in total. First hit draws in enemies with a damaging gust of wind after attacking. Second hit can be charged by holding skill key.
- Bludgeon: 4 hits in total. Deals increased damage against stunned targets.
- May be used in combination with Basic Attacks, meaning you can weave this skill and Basic Attacks in any order. Performing the final attack of either combo prevents you from switching to the other.
- Functions similarly to normal attacks, meaning you can cancel out of it to other skills.
- Has no cooldown and deals reliable damage for low MP, making it one of the most useful skills on a Blade Master.
- Cannot switch weapon while attacking with this skill.
|Level||Lv Req||MP|| Secret Sword Art|
|Blade Master TP Skills|
|Auto Guard Upgrade Charge Burst Upgrade Charge Crash Upgrade Draw Sword Upgrade Flip Side Counter Upgrade Flowing Stance Upgrade Illusion Sword Dance Upgrade Raging Dragon Slash Upgrade|
|Active:||Ancient Memory Backstep Indomitable Spirit Leap Quick Rebound|
|Passive:||Basic Armor Mastery Basic Training Conversion Focus: Magical Critical Focus: Physical Critical Magical Rear Attack Physical Rear Attack Throw Mastery|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|