A skill that makes up for Shadow Dancer's narrow attack range. If certain Shadow Dancer Advanced skills hit enemies from behind, a shadow image appears and attacks surrounding enemies.
The shadow image achieves the same Atk. as its summoning skill.
This skill increases the number of skills that summon a shadow image with Back attacks.
- Level 1: 4th Hit of Basic Attack, Eraser, Neck Divider, and Hold Up
- Level 2: Heart Thrust
- Level 3: Abyss Drop
- Level 4: Blade Cyclone
- Level 5: Final Destruction
- Level 6: Assassination
- Level 7: Dagger Throw
- Level 8: Shadow Sting
- Level 9: Deadly Dance
- Level 10: Fatal Blitz and Chain Reaction
- SP per level: 20
- Master Level: 10
- Max Level: 10
- Cast Time: Instant Cast
- Cooldown: 5 sec
- Basic Attack Cancelable Skill
- Duration: 60 sec
- Shadow Image Atk.:
- MP -2.0% Cooldown -1.0% on Command
- Successfully hitting with Eraser, Blade Cyclone (Finishing Attack), Dagger Throw, Deadly Dance, and Chain Reaction will always trigger this skill as they always cause the Shadow Dancer to Back Attack.
|Shadow Dancer TP Skills|
|Abyss Drop Upgrade Assassination Upgrade Blade Cyclone Upgrade Final Destruction Upgrade Heart Thrust Upgrade Hold Up Upgrade Neck Divider Upgrade|
|Active:||Ankle Cut (Thief) Bone Shield Curse Spear Dark Soul Diving Arrow Eraser Flame Cut Flying Squirrel Kunai Throw Rising Cut (Thief) Shadow Cut Shining Cut Slicer Transformation: Molting|
|Passive:||None! Please add appropriate skills to Category:Thief Skills and Category:Passive Skills|
|Active:||Ancient Memory Backstep Indomitable Spirit Leap Quick Rebound|
|Passive:||Basic Armor Mastery Basic Training Conversion Focus: Magical Critical Focus: Physical Critical Magical Rear Attack Physical Rear Attack Throw Mastery|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|