|Location||Hendon Myre Moonlight Tavern|
Siusha Elemin is the owner of Moonlight Tavern located in Hendon Myre. Having escaped a great fire that ravaged the livelihood of her people, she settled in Hendon Myre after an extensive period of traveling in the human world. Despite her youthful looks, her age is told to be far greater than that of any living humans. Observing human behavior is one of her greatest joys, so much that she tolerates customers from getting into fights, but still makes them pay for the damage.
- Heals you when you return to town during a Dungeon run. Requires Gold to be healed.
- Quest Giver.
|Rough Stone||10 Gold|
|Weatherspoon Disk||360 Gold|
|Skytree Nut||3||60 Gold|
|Oil Flask||300 Gold|
|Flame Grenade||510 Gold|
|Combat Boomerang||240 Gold|
|Split Disk||570 Gold|
|Wind Shuriken||340 Gold|
|Thunder Grenade||720 Gold|
|Appeasing Bell||10 White Cube Fragment, 10 Rusty Iron Scrap|
- Welcome. How'd you like a drink?
- My treat--just tell me about your adventure.
- Oh, don't you drink alcohol? Ho ho, you're quite strict on yourself, huh?
- Whenever you're exhausted from traveling, come to my tavern and have a drink. Nothing relaxes a tired mind like a stiff drink at the end of the day.
- Being a tavern master means that I get to meet a lot of interesting customers, like you. Ho ho.
- Welcome. (Unused)
- *Quiet laugh* (Unused)
- *Commotion in the room*
- How about a frosty mug of beer?
- *Sigh* It's just one of those days.
- What can I get you?
- The soft scent of an elf.
- Be careful.
- Siusha's name was originally spelt "Shusia" by developers, but in the NA version, her name was changed to its present form.