Smite of Destruction
|Seria says: "Nothing should be as mysterious as I am!"
Some info is missing, please help to provide it if you can.
|2nd Awakening Active Skill|
Transform into your demon form and charge forward, grab all foes and then unleash a massive flow of demonic energy that will leave a damage over time effect on them. Can be charged to cause more hits over time.
- SP per level: 100
- Cast Time: 0 sec (? sec in Arena )
- Cooldown: 45 sec
- Number of Hits: ? (? in Arena, ? in Tower)
- This skill consumes 5 Clear Cube Fragments.
- MP -?% Cooldown -?% on Command
- Basic Attack Cancelable Skill
- Demonize Effect: Total skill damage increased by 30%
- Minimum Damage Over Time Ticks: 5 times
- Maximum Damage Over Time Ticks: 10 times
- This skill has invincibility frames throughout the entire duration.
- Holding the up or down key while using this ability will aim the attack along the Y-axis in a way similar to Spinning Deformation.
- The skill hotkey can be held down to lengthen the invincibility time and increase the damage of the final attack.
|Lv||Lv Req||MP||Assaulting Grab||Starting Tear||Flow of Dark Energy||Damage Over Time (Per Tick)|
|Avenger TP Skills|
|Dark Authority Upgrade Demonic Clutch Upgrade Demonize Upgrade Devil Strike Upgrade Reaper Upgrade Shadow Render Upgrade Spin Cutter Upgrade Spinning Deformation Upgrade Thorn of Protection Upgrade Thunder Mine Upgrade|
|Male Priest Skills|
|Active:||Cure Furious Grab Giant Weapon Launcher Lucky Straight Punch Painful Rapture Phoenix Hammer Rising Emblem Second Uppercut Slow Heal Smasher Strike Wisdom Blessing|
|Passive:||None! Please add appropriate skills to Category:Male Priest Skills and Category:Passive Skills|
|Male Priest TP Skills|
|Cure Upgrade Furious Grab Upgrade Giant Weapon Launcher Upgrade Lucky Straight Punch Upgrade Phoenix Hammer Upgrade Rising Emblem Upgrade Second Uppercut Upgrade Slow Heal Upgrade Smasher Upgrade|
|Active:||Ancient Memory Backstep Indomitable Spirit Leap Quick Rebound|
|Passive:||Basic Armor Mastery Basic Training Conversion Focus: Magical Critical Focus: Physical Critical Magical Rear Attack Physical Rear Attack Throw Mastery|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|