|Seria says: "Nothing should be as mysterious as I am!"
Please provide a video for this page if you can.
- SP per level: 100
- Cast Time: Instant Cast
- Cooldown: 0.1 secs
- To clarify, one cast of Strengthened Throw is applied to one of the 5 skills once. It must then be cast again to affect any other uses of Poison Throw, Needle Throw, Block Throw, Net Throw, or Dirty Barrel.
- With Poison Throw, you will throw a poison bottle into the air, and it will explode and spill poison onto an area.
- With Needle Throw, you will throw a spread shot of 4 needles.
- With Block Throw, you will rise up into the air and throw a boulder at enemies in front of you (direction can be adjusted with arrow keys.)
- With Net Throw, you will throw the net in a spread similar to Needle Throw, then pull immobilized enemies towards you. Similar to Female Brawler's Heaven's Net.
- With Dirty Barrel, you will kick a steel barrel forward to knock down enemies instead of throwing a barrel of viscous slime, dealing heavier damage than the normal version of the skill in exchange for the size of the attack as well the ability to inflict Slow (Status)
- For these enhanced modes, the throw skills cost additional charges.
- In dungeons
- In the arena
- The former 4 skills will cost 2 charges. ( Dirty Barrel is not available in the arena)
- You can still use the enhanced versions of Poison Throw, Needle Throw, Block Throw, and Net Throw, even if you have less charges than the enhances costs.
- Values are the same for Dungeons and the Arena
|Male Brawler TP Skills|
|Explosive Hook Upgrade Ground Tackle Upgrade Needle Spin Upgrade Needle Throw Upgrade Net Throw Upgrade Poison Throw Upgrade Raging Vulcan Upgrade Venom Mine Upgrade|
|Male Fighter TP Skills|
|Air Walk Upgrade Crouch Upgrade Doppelganger Upgrade Hammer Kick Upgrade High Kick Upgrade Iron Physique Upgrade Knee Kick Upgrade Low Kick Upgrade Nen Shot Upgrade Sand Splash Upgrade Seismic Crash Upgrade Tornado Kick Upgrade|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|